Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Jeane have a Moon Rune?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lord Rengo wrote:
Apparently it's official that there are more than one Jeanes. Apparently they're just a family of Jeanes who look like everyone else in the family. I don't know, someone on this site said that someone from Konami announced it. If this is the case, there really isn't any reason to assume she has a True Rune because we don't know if she is immortal considering they're all different people.

Of course, I don't actually completely believe this just yet. One, I haven't seen this anywhere else. But I haven't cared enough to look for the quote. Two, things can change since the time they supposedly said it.

But, I still won't say it's not true because I really don't know.

i never even heard that on here yet. got a topic link or what ever on who ever said that?

Quote:
They may not have came out right. From what I gathered it seemed that Jeane and Eresh may have both belonged to the same faction, but Jeane was a higher up.

i do believe that they belong to the similar tribe since they were the only two being able to open up the door.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Lord Rengo

The Magus' Army

33445 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
i never even heard that on here yet. got a topic link or what ever on who ever said that?

The topic I'm referring to got deleted in the big blowup. But I did look around for another place for this. The second to last post on the first page:

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4105&start=0

After reading that, he doesn't seem to have solid proof of this as he claimed. As much as I didn't believe it before, this post makes me disbelieve it even more. The way he stated it in the topic I was referring to, he made it seem like a well-known fact, so I was reluctant to dispute it even though I didn't like it nor did I ever hear it before.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

does seem good proof to me. if scarlet said the creator said that, then i'll just have to believe that.

Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If that is the case, I bet you it will be the same type of thing with Viki.
And it will be real lame.
I am not a big fan of a "Family of Jeanes."
I was hoping for some big storyline about Jeane in one of the next Suikoden games. With her having a True Rune or something.
She deserves one.

Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone else have a charm rune in the series? I can't recall anyone else who has one, I'm not saying it is a true rune, but it is fairly unique.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no one else in the series so far has a charm rune like jeane.

Quote:
If that is the case, I bet you it will be the same type of thing with Viki.

i doubt that would be the case with viki since we all know viki can travel through time and she always states during the banquets she always sneezes and teleports away.

Bub

Sons of Thunder

59807 Potch
0 Soldiers
1894561 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
i doubt that would be the case with viki since we all know viki can travel through time and she always states during the banquets she always sneezes and teleports away.

That doesn't really explain anything. Maybe a bunch of Viki's do that.
There are also a few instances within Suikoden V that may point that there are indeed a bunch of Viki's.
And the Young Viki was never explained really, was she?
I think there may be a family of Vikis as well.

granpaturtle

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zachwie wrote:
Does anyone else have a charm rune in the series? I can't recall anyone else who has one, I'm not saying it is a true rune, but it is fairly unique.

maybe it is in the same vein as the Star Rune, Dawn/Twillight runes, not a true rune by itself but born directly from a True Rune so it is unique and powerful.
Zerase is ancient and bares that Star rune...what if the Charm rune and the Star rune grant not necessarily eternal life but an extended one?

and Crowly and Mazus prove that magic exists outside of just runes right? So maybe Jeane is a magician like them and can do all kinds of crazy things. I mean she is a rune smith, maybe there is more to her power than she has been willing to reveal thus far...
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

all i know is that jeane has to be something a dog can see and humans can not 0.0

I think maybe she is somehow like kyril some kind of other world kind of creature since we know she isn't human as said in suikoden III
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey If I AM NOT MISTAKEN...the multiple Jeane thing was some kind of a joke from Konami....

Sigh...despite having at least 8 games in the title..we still don't know any concrete infomation on Jeanne. Maybe some one should go write a new editorial for Jeanne? To debunk all the rumours?

Seriously, Jeanne/Viki-has-a-true-rune-topics are almost a constant in life...like taxes and death....So sort of eternally recurring phenomenon....
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well it take time to know the real identify is.

she immortal, she realy is

a joke? i dunno about that... i dont feel any humor senario here...

i have a theory that she a true rune

human form True rune. imortallity the proof to this

but i dont quiet sure about it , after all it just a Theory

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...I will take it that English is not your first language or you are writing in an undiscovered poetic parameter which I DON'T recognise.

Konami flat out said that Jeanne does not have a True Rune and is not a True Rune. We do not have actual proof that Jeanne is immortal. About the joke thingy, I remember a LLLOOONNGG time ago, before the forum blew up and my nation stiole my gold (:P), there was someone who confirmed that it could be a joke on Konami's part (the family of Jeanne part).

But I agree with you on two things, somewhat. One is that time will tell, and the other is that Archer was pretty badass in Fate/Stay Night. Though I am not too sure about the first....
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe sorry.. i like to type that way.. anyways forgive me for using broken english

by the way, thank for reminding me about jeanne dont have a true rune. i was totally forgot about it. anyways... maybe there no proof but there are possibilty jeanne is immortal.

and also i like that archer guy from Fate/stay night

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm personally into the theory that Jeane could transmigrate between bodies. It's somewhat implied in SV that Eresh might transmigrate (her using the word "vessel" is a VERY strong implication), and since they seem to know each other through the ancient armes ruin... it's possible. Not to mention that the dog in SIII can see her true form, while others cannot... that combined with a lot of Japanese lore that animals can see spiritual things that humans cannot, it makes you wonder... although I DOUBT Jeane actually transmigrates, it would make sense if she did, heh.
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, since you raised that point it is interesting to note that all of Jeanne's "friends" have certain middle-eastern/meo-american style on them. Unfortunately, she only has two friends in the series' history...Raura and Eresh. Which really isn't quite enough to determine if it is a trend..or some sort of freak coincedence.

Maybe if a game was set in the theocracy of Nagaea...then we might finally learn a little more about Jeanne...how every little Konami will allow...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: