Suikoden Unique and Informational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Suikoden Character do you think needs a severe beating
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay first of all, i am not crazy about Yuber, i woundn't say he is hot or anything like that cause im a guy. itz just of all the characterz in suikoden 1 and 2 he's the best (in my opinion).

another thing... why is it that Sophita can spell incorrect words
"U suk, Yuber izn't ghey, he iz killzors.'
and get away with it? i'm not hating on ya, it's just I spelt Lucaz (obviously meaning luca's/lucas) and someone told me that from now on i should spell correctly... has it got anything to do with the rank or how many soldiers you have?
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I beleive Sophita was just making a point as to how certain Yuber fans like to mangle the language, that's all.

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah... there are a lot of people who type like that on a regular basis and forget there are some standards when writing in x language - in this case English. Also, it's not too appealing to people who read over the boards when they can't read what a poster wrote because that poster is unable to write properly - which is why Sophita probably used those quotes to poke fun at Yuber fans. There are people who "rite lyke dis al1 da tyme bcuz dey dink itz cyoot!"

Queen... you just enjoy spanking everyone, don't you? :wink:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i write like that for speed, what about the Yuber fans that don't write like that?

okay,okay now... can we or can we not write like that?
what ever the answer i don't mind, just want to know
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No you can't write like that.

It may take a tiny little bit longer to use proper spelling but it makes reading posts much more enjoyable for everyone and at the end of the day that is the whole point of this forum!

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

JNX wrote:
i write like that for speed, what about the Yuber fans that don't write like that?

*Waves* Yeah, what was that about Yuber fans that don't write like that? *Raises hand* I'm a Yuber fan who doesn't "rite lyke dis cuz i dink itz so cyoot" or "l1k3 7h15 c4u53 3v312y7h1ng gh3y." ;P

Seriously though - it's more of a majority issue. A lot of people write like that normally. o.o; And it's quite scary.

Don't worry about speed so much - worry about people being able to read your posts or not. Besides, if you're still in school it will save you from the teacher's wrath (I've had teachers who took extra points off if you did something like wrote "u," "me 2," "i," "omg," "=(," etc in their papers). ;P Good skill would be learning to type quickly and efficiently with correct spelling. ;)

Or you can just pick up a paddle and join Queen in spanking random characters... *admits she's tempted to join* :D

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"Woow, Yubah 1z sooo hansum", I'm afraid that when the english version of Suikoden IV came out, the forum will be boomed by a lot of people like that, who think that their spelling iz zo kool. I've seen this fenomena too often, usually when there's a new popular RPG, and then everyone wanted to join the forum, and then everyone wanted to be popular and had, likely about 100 posts a day LoL. A real case is a long time ago, when the great Gundam.com forum had to cut of some of their better feature because the bandwidth is too much cost for the admin. geez, I hope suikox stay like this, since this is one of the most comfortable forum IMO.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you don't think slaughterd english is cute? I mean, go else where and you'll see, those who type like that for mockery and other mean things, they get so many kudos.........and are treated like the're "fluff-bunny god"

heck when i do it I get yelled at, when i do it I'm mean.

and because I'm a natural idiot and cannot spell or type like I'm some stuffy, uppidy old "enlgish major" with a rat up its ass i'm no good.

shammmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I bellow out war cries aginst your attrosity or somthing. there poetics. love it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay now for the sake of getting back on topic, I'll smack down Leon Silverberg for being stupid. The main intention was to always finish a war as quick as possible to minimize the casualties. But you dare to hire Yuber who loves to make chaos with as many casualties as possible. That's just a weird combination.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya but maybe Leons' method is more along the lines of self casualties. But what I want to smack him down for is the Kelekka Incident, know that makes no sense for his "By the Book" methods. And he is also a resident for the SME, so why I ask do that. Even if it will riot up an easy win.
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just to be clear, Leon's aim was to end war with the LEAST amount of casualties, regardless of whom those lives belong to. Yuber's . . . "skills" can't amount to a loss of life equal to the lives lost in war. Obviously, he has the potential since he has a True Rune, but for the moment, we can say that he can't do much on his own.

4000 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*was reading the first page and was highly disturbed about Luc's bodily functions and that odd unite, being a Sasarai rper....*

Moving on.
Mmm... I always thought Dios was asking for it from me. I dunno. I just dun like him much. Personal bias, I suppose.

Then there's Vincent, Simone and Milich. Those three freaked the daylights out of me and I ended up wanting to kick them so hard... Milich would have to come up with new fashions just to hide the bruises.

Then there's the S1 Luc. Brat.
S2, Brat... sarcastic brat...
S3... O.o *drools*
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Yuber's . . . "skills" can't amount to a loss of life equal to the lives lost in war. Obviously, he has the potential since he has a True Rune, but for the moment, we can say that he can't do much on his own.

I think Yuber may be stronger than what he lets on in the series. He just comes in and watches his chaos in action and leaves when he has his fill. Like when he looks like he's about to be defeated, he simply teleports away rather than use his true rune to gain a better advantage. That gives me the impression that he's putting on sort of an act and simply playing with his opponents, knowing that they are more usefull in his plans of mischeif alive than dead...

But yeah, to stay on the thread topic, he should get a beating...
Breeze

Whispering Winds

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, characters who need a beating...

Nanami -- I was upset when she died, I'll admit it. But before that, her constant wanting to be in my party annoyed me. Though I had a funny feeling that she would die at some time... She was like Gremio, always in the party...

Milich -- I don't care that you were under a spell. You still killed Gremio. And you have the scariest taste in fashion I've ever seen. And you're annoying.

Vincet de Boule, Esmerelda, and I *think* Milich again -- Just for starting up that scary music in Suikoden I whenever I talked to you at the castle

Kraze and Kanaan -- Annoying, manipulative, taking advantage of everyone... They were just asking for it every time they spoke or did something

There are various others, but those are the main folk that I wish to beat up.

What do you think are my strengths and weaknesses?
Rhett

Trumpeter Ducks

2462 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Chaco deserves a beating. He steals your money and then you have to chase after him through 2 river. He then takes your room at the inn and eats your dinner.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: