Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Suikoden Character do you think needs a severe beating
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah... so many choices, I barely know where to begin.

But I feel the need to begin with Gremio. The overprotective, waste of party space that he was really annoyed me."Oh, young Master.. but I have to come along.. I have so.. many uses..." "SHARRAP!!!" *BEATS* *BEATS DEAD AGAIN*

Secondly, theres Nanami, for similar reasons to Gremio.

Kraze and Mario.. er Kanaan, really need a beating too.

Toppo. He looked so damn stupid and Bolgan, for actually being so dumb.

And a small list of beatings here, now;

Juppo, Krin, Camille, Sylvina, Gengen, Gon, Gabocha, Kuromimi, Muto, All Squirrels, All Dogs from S3, Belle, Meg, Branky, Chaco, Cheif of the Elf Village, Elliot, Grady, Guillame, Hai Yo... and I think that should do for now, my hands would be getting sore at this point. Didn't realise I disliked so many of the Suikoden characters.

GD

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sheesh. Relax man.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course. But why not list down the top 10 that needs a beating, instead, ok?

Besides, what have you against the animals?
Quote:
Gengen, Gon, Gabocha, Kuromimi, Muto, All Squirrels, All Dogs from S3

Hmmmm :?:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe, I didn't intend to write so many when I started, just began to realise that there are a lot of characters in Suikoden I'm not particularly fond of. Particularly the "novelty" characters, and well I don't really like dogs as it is.. But hell, I like Gau and Ridley though. Its all about the type of character that appeals to me.

Didn't meant to come off too agressive however, just part and parcel with being Scottish I guess.

GD

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Death

The Death Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only person so irritating that i cannot forget hating is Caesar Silverberg.

Man, he just looks so lazy and unreliable for a strategist, a Silverberg especially.

The only thing i like about him is his idea of selling Budehuc Castle to Lucia.

I actually like stupic characters such as Hortez VII, Hoi, Guillame, etc; they are... interesting :D .
camus_greenhill

Office of the Merchant Guild Secretary

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Death wrote:
The only person so irritating that i cannot forget hating is Caesar Silverberg.

Man, he just looks so lazy and unreliable for a strategist, a Silverberg especially.

I like the way you think! :D
beast108

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I definately think Kraze and Kanan need a beating...
Also sanchez - the traitor... And of course those soldiers who beat the children in rockland. But most of them get a beating in the game anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Baka

Fallen Gods

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm...... actually, I rather dislike Sarah or should I say hate ^__^;;

Probably because she is the one made Luc launched his crazy act.... HELL YEAH! She is the one who is the fool! If you played the game and during Luc chapter, Luc will hesitated but then Sarah, instead of stoping him, SHE ENCOURAGES HIM! can you belive that! Eversince then, I hate her and her proudness... (actually hate her from beginning but hate her more after that scene) I feel that SARAH IS THE REAL VILLAIN....

Oh I hate Hugo too.... I dunno why though :lol:

And then I want to beat up Darrel and his goons too...... man he is mad to let a child watch his own mother getting raped! Another one is AGARES! I'm happy, I VERY HAPPY indeed when he is killed (MUAHAHA I'm one evil person)

Another one I feel like spanking are the Howling Voice Guild Members! Could not they just stop playing hide and seek in the suikoden game...? It's getting to my nerve especially Sauro. That old fool.... creating a bloody tragedy only for his own enjoyment and those group of elders too.....!!! they are playing with people LIFE!!!

Gosh..... I did not know I want to beat up so many people... actually there are still lots more in my list of:

People that should be beaten up to death in suikoden lists... :twisted:

--sorry if I had insulted any of your idols--
Breeze

Whispering Winds

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I officially want to give Rowd a nice beating as well for murdering a bunch of children, or at least going along with it. So perhaps he needed something... But then he was willing to kill the remaining children. Thankfully he acted like your average dumb villian and spent his entire time talking about the future while Viktor and Flik ruined everything, rather loudly...

And Luca Blight must get a beating too, for being such a bloodthirsty, insane freak. But then give him cake for being such a cool, insane villian :lol:

What do you think are my strengths and weaknesses?
Njord

Island Nationeers

218645 Potch
1478 Soldiers
300 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need to beat a lot of character for a lot of things they did to me, some of them are:

Windy: for letting that evil emperor Barbarosa grab her and jump from the roof of his castle.

Lepant: for being so orange and for becoming the president of the Toran Republic.

Clive: for making me enter that stupid Inn for more than fifty in Suikoden I.

Jeane: for laughing in that way all the time.

Crowley: for hiding in that cave, couldn't he find another place to hide.

Jess: for being such a jerk in the beginning.

Nanami: for faking her death, she made me cry.

Badeuax: for not being anywhere in my castle and for giving me only two listening crystals.

Viki: for backfiring a lot a t me.

Hoi: for entering my room.

Caesar: for being a dumb strategist or for acting like a dumb one.

Hallec: for being so slow in battle.

Dominic: for making me by his Mole armor.

Shabon: for acting like a boy.

Roland: for being one unfriendly elf.

Kidd: for being the opposite of Detective Conan.

Guillaume: for acting like a perverted Santa Clause... Ho ho ho.

2031 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber, Nina, Hoi, Guillaume, Tuta, Rowd, Leon, Roland, Neclord, Sheena, Bolgan, Milich, Vincent, Simone, Augustine, Gorudo, Sanchez, Windy, Lendon, Krin, Juppo, and Luca all need severe beatings!
Maiazuru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lily Pendragon of Tinto..........ack, I can't stand her utter, self-absorbed, naive and disconnected selfishness... :shock:
Drizzt

Rangers Of Mielikki

250081 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Riou because he did not convince Tir McDohl to join his army full time.

Tir because he did not want to join Riou's army full time.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

speaking of beating, this topic has been beat to death-closed

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: