Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikox World Cup 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ardPSiKo wrote:
Good luck to my Grassie colleagues and their team.

The same to you, ardPSiKo. I'm quite enthusiastic for this game to begin; this World Cup competition has interested me immensely. Funnily enough, I was never a big fan of football before this competition, but now I find the real World Cup fascinating.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which is my cue for some bad news.

Grasslands/Nameless Lands will be postponed under tomorrow, it seems. Sorry, but my head feels like it's about to split so I don't think I'll be able to do the game.

However, it does mean tomorrow will be a triple-threat whammy. Grasslands/Nameless Lands, Scarlet Moon/Kooluk and Tinto/Island Nations!
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good match to Zexen, congrats to my team, and good luck to Falena. Now that I have gotten all the neccesary pleasentries, it is time for my vacation. Acording to my contract I have two weeks of vacation for every game I coach, and I'm taking it tomorrow. So I hope that you all have fun without me while I am exploring ancient ruins and enjoying fine art. Oh, I am leaving a clone to take my position on the line up while I'm gone so that Harmonia isn't down a man. Now then I shall leave Masaya to lead our team to victory, and I wish best of luck to everyone.

I think I'll leave all of you with a parting gift though.....the final [b]super secret Harmonian play[/] that I created. This play takes place after the face off, we begin with sending our sledding team through the center of the net. They proceed to hit the ping-pong balls into the man attempting to catch the frisbee. This will disorient him causing him to mess up on his triple axle. This will cause him to only get his shot to land at a 25 degree angle causing it to not be able to destroy the clay that is fired into the air. This will give us a free shot. Upon throwing the pig skin into the basket, we will use a pole to jump over the basket giving us the element of suprise as we will shoot the golf ball through the windmill realeasing the chickens to knock down the pins for the win!!

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: