Suikoden United and Irrational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What are the Weakest aspects of each Suikoden?(key issues Only)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I

Lack of convoy space, if my memory doesn't fail me.

Minor: Forcing me to go all the back to go all the way through Moravia again just to pick up Vincent even though he was in jail with Warren and Viktor.

Suikoden II

"Orphan words" were plentiful in the text boxes and the translation was bad. That's it!

Suikoden III

Running through a village felt like a chore. Also, as others have already stated, rune chanting was horrible.

Suikoden IV

I am tempted to say everything, but I will be nice and just mention the following:

- Bland town designs.
- A soundtrack unbecoming of the Suikoden franchise.
- I never really felt like you were every in a position to lose in Suikoden IV.
- Most characters weren't appealing.

Suikoden V

- Long opening.
- Lucretia always had a calculated plan. Good for a strategist, but predictable for me as a gamer.
- Incredibly easy.
- The Keystone Cops, AKA the Godwin Faction.

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Beck

Mongolian Chop Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden I - When I first beat the game, I thought it was too fast, not enough to do except those storyline mission, no side-quest. The one rune slot also bugs me, i wanted to customize my characters but one rune slot didn't let me.

Suikoden II - Overall, I can't see any flaws except the Translation.

Suikoden III - I also can't find any flaws except the buddy system which I'm not fond of

Suikoden IV - The plot. It was too quick and not enough explanations and they aren't so many town to explore.

IN AMERICA!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: