Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About Georg Prime......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: About Georg Prime...... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

um... i don't know if there's any post about this yet....
but, is the Georg Prime in Suikoden 5 is the same Georg Prime as the one in Suikoden 2??

well, it is because the Timeline between Suikoden 5 and 2 is not so far away though...
it's about 15-20 years, if i'm not wrong... :?

so, what do you say??
is he the same Georg or is he just another person who got the same name??
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am sorry to be more or less rude (again), but I think this question should be in the section for Suikoden V, because it will obviously give away some information. Anyway, I think the answer you are searching for is often enough given on this site and doesn't need an own thread... Please don't feel offended by me, because that is not my intention.

Edit: Damn, today I am really behaving like a little bourgeois... I don't want to act like a wannabe-mod. Sorry for that.

The Fool

Last edited by Eden on Tue May 23, 2006 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden is right; just because Georg appears in Suikoden II as well doesn't mean he doesn't go in the spoiler shelter. Please keep all Suikoden V info here for the time being, thanks. I've gone ahead and moved this thread, but try to keep it in mind for future threads, alright? ^_^

Anyway, yes, the Georg Prime of Suikoden V is the Georg Prime of Suikoden II, just as the Viki, Lorelai and Killey of Suikoden V are the Viki, Lorelai and Killey of Suikoden II. (Jeane may or may not be.) Georg is one of the older stars in Suikoden II, so it's not completely ridiculous. There's only a 12 year difference between Suikoden II and Suikoden V.

It's not like Georg is from Suikoden IV...though with the eyepatch, who knows, perhaps Georg Prime can time travel through sheer awesomeness.*

*This is just a joke. Please do not go searching for Georg in Suikoden IV. OR IS IT?!

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's the same Georg alright. He looks older in Sii, because, well it's the future.

And besides, he's uberly-powerful in both games..

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
I've gone ahead and moved this thread, but try to keep it in mind for future threads, alright? ^_^

wow, what a Queen....
thanks Queen Sophita for moving this to Suikoden 5 topics....
and thanks for the information too.... ><
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

156581 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:

Anyway, yes, the Georg Prime of Suikoden V is the Georg Prime of Suikoden II, just as the Viki, Lorelai and Killey of Suikoden V are the Viki, Lorelai and Killey of Suikoden II. (Jeane may or may not be.)

Sophita how could the Jeane in Suikoden V be different from the Jeane in other Suikodens? Is there some theory on this, does she have a twin or an evil clone from the parralel universe, though in such case she should have a goatie lol
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Machiavellian wrote:
Sophita wrote:

Anyway, yes, the Georg Prime of Suikoden V is the Georg Prime of Suikoden II, just as the Viki, Lorelai and Killey of Suikoden V are the Viki, Lorelai and Killey of Suikoden II. (Jeane may or may not be.)

Sophita how could the Jeane in Suikoden V be different from the Jeane in other Suikodens? Is there some theory on this, does she have a twin or an evil clone from the parralel universe, though in such case she should have a goatie *laugh*

ummm she was just joking. or at least that what it sounds like from what she typed.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe shes referring to that theory that theres possibly more than one Jeane, although I kind of think Suikoden V has blown it out of the water a bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: