Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is Hugo's Dad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zaj I mean Mike

I just sell weapons

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well really I can only think Han, or Shin are good guess I think Shin. That stuff about weakness Lucia talked to Chris about, at the end of S2 she fell and started to cry and her and Tresa talked. Who is always with Tresa Shin I a drunk thing happend possibely a threesome, right before Shin went to train so that is why he was never around (or he got scared at being a dad). Also if they ever talk about what part of Dunan Lucia moved to after S3 it is probely Greenhill where she is with Tresa.

CLERKS
Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was wondering if Hugo's weapon technique would've been related to his father but then I thought, his father jammed when Lucia's test came back, maybe even before that... Hugo probably just picked up a dagger all haphazard like, it's not like Lucia made him use a whip...

I was thinking that Geddoe seems like a good candidate simply because why pay so much attention to some seemingly random mercenary captain... who just happens to have the True Lightning Rune?

By the way, does anyone know how Geddoe lost his eye? Immortality has sure got to suck when you only have one eye, unless he's going to "pull a Georg" by wearing an eye-patch seemingly to just fake everyone out in his youth during Suikoden 5, since in Suikoden 2 Georg clearly has both eyes in his middle age.

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its obvious every character in Suikoden II had sex with Lucia and the whole war was fought to see who was going to pay child support for the child

wheres that damn Maury Povich when you need him

"You are......NOT the father"

*Georg Prime booty shakes with glee*

Quote:
unless he's going to "pull a Georg" by wearing an eye-patch seemingly to just fake everyone out in his youth during Suikoden 5

Hey man!!! I sure the rule say no Suikoden 5 stuff outside their boards!!! Good God thank for that spoiler jackass :evil:
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Uhm, I'm 99.999999% sure he was joking...considering he posted before the release of the game in the U.S. 0.o;

Maury Povitch for the win in this thread. Someone should write in to him about helping their friend Lucia; "She's got over 108 possible babydaddys, Maury! SHE NEEDS HELP!" :mrgreen:

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah..but wasn't there translations of the japanese version avalible to those who wanted it?

if it was a joke them im sorry, if not, then see my above post :)
Tarrot

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hrestelan wrote:
Here is my "Viktor is Hugo's father theory". Copied, pasted and slightly edited from the old forums.

1. Viktor has black hair, which coincides with Hugo's black tips.

2. He is a fine man, as said by Lucia. In fact, I could add that he is THE MAN(yes, Viktor fan here).

3. Most important point. Remember the scene on S2, after Riou fights Lucia in his room. You have two options: to let her go, or to throw her in the jail.
If you choose the latter, Viktor does it personally. I don't remember the exact quote, but he is something like "come here with me!", and that's why I assume he's the one to put her in a cell.
The fact is, in the morning, you're informed that Lucia escaped during the night. You're not given details, and it is rather unclear how she could escape the castle.
My guess is that she seduced Viktor, and he let her go in exchange for you-know-what. Perhaps she didn't know she was pregnant until the end of the war, and by that time, Viktor already left in a journey. So it's possible Lucia didn't had the chance to see him in 15 years. But she would knew that Viktor was Hugo's father, because she hadn't any other "business" with anyone at that time. She was busy with all the warfare.

That's it. A rather bizarre idea, but hey. Everyone can post their BS once in a while, don't they.

-Hrestelan

Now, before I realized that I couldn't make new topics as a n00b, I typed up something very similar. I think I read this years ago and made this my theory. What I typed up:

I've read many theories on who Hugo's dad is, and there is one which I have never seen seriously discussed: Viktor is Hugo's dad.

Quote:
He was a kind man

Probably the most damning of evidence, but how much validity can be taken from this? Remember, this is Lucia telling Hugo this, it isn't an inner revelation from her. What she says to Hugo is something she wants Hugo to know.

Now, why would she lie to Hugo? It is because of the situation under which Hugo was concieved. Remembering back to her failed attempt to assasinate Riou, she was put in prison inside of the castle. Now, she managed to escape somehow, and this happened after Viktor went to visit her while she was in jail. Viktor himself never gave a decisive answer about how she escaped, and it was a plot point which was mostly left unanswered.

From here, it is a reasonable assumption that Lucia, for a lack of a better term, screwed her way out of jail with Viktor. This right here provides the means, motive, and opportunity for Viktor to be Hugo's father. Plus Viktor isn't exactly the kind of guy to say no to someone like Lucia (although that'd probaby be the same for most guys...) Going back to the kind man mention, imagine yourself as a woman. In order to escape seemingly certain death, you need to have sex with a man. You get pregnant from this interaction, and have a son. Some 15 years down the line, you're talking to your son, and the father comes up. Are you going to tell him that he's a kind man, or he's some guy I had sex with to escape?

Quote:
He has black hair

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Viktor-suiko2.JPG

Seems pretty black to me.

Quote:
He is no longer a member, nor is he in (a part of) the Karaya Clan

Fits easily.

Quote:
We have already been introduced to his dad

Another fit.

Quote:
Hugo was born right after the Dunan Unification War

Considering the timeframe of the war, from her attempted assasination up until the end, very little time would've passed, at best a few months. During this time, Lucia would be showing few signs of being pregnant, either knowing she was herself, or being hampered by the physical burdens of pregnancy. Again, fits.

So Viktor seemingly fits every bit of criteria, the scenerio presented makes sense, as well as explains a mystery that hasn't been touched on in nearly a decade, and the only "evidence" which could detract from the theory is easily explainable. I'm just not sure why there is little support for the theory of Viktor.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I honestly dont think its anyone we know. Where is the evidence that it IS someone we know? The Nash's wife speculation is possible because he was a main character in Suikogaiden, and its not a small detail that he is married between those times.

I REALLY don't see it in Viktor's character that he would actually get any. He isn't THAT kind that he would be able to seduce such a bitter prisoner... hmm... but maybe the other way around...? o.O

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i kinda agree with Skooboi here...
Luca and Hugo got the same angry face or rage face when Lulu was killed...
nice guess Skooboi :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: