Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Director's Cut or Extended Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryanwh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just want to know more about the ever ambiguous georg. If I had my way they'd make a series modeled after him, each season(24 ep season, not 12 ep) would represent a game he was in as well as major implied conflicts(like the whole scarlet moon thing would be its own season since they're prolly not gonna make a game of it) That'd be at least 4 solid seasons, 5 if they bring him back in a Suikoden taking place after 2 to reveal the remainder of his days.
Carbunc

Crimson Bricade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Improvements Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i was thinking the exact same thing about George. The man is just a powerhouse and deserves more of a storyline than any of the games give him, even suiko 5.

Improvements to 1--graphics and the whole warren bit, maybe change the war system.

2--you can play as Gremio if you were able to bring him back to life in 1 and uploaded the data to 2 whenever you go get Tir. i wouldn't mess with anything except maybe make the time restriction on the Clive/eliza thing go away.

3--a visit to Harmonia and did anyone else think that the castle kind of sucked? It was more like and ill-defensible town.

4--the game felt like a chore to complete what with travel being so slow, and the characters being underdeveloped so improve those and i think i would be happy.

5--a good game but i think it would be cool to expand on a few people roles/life and i didn't like the war system

havn't played tactics yet
Angelus

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Improvements Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Carbunc wrote:
It was more like and ill-defensible town.

That's what Budehic caste was: an old, almost abbandoned and nearly-destroyed castle village... thing. D:

k, so I haven't played Suikoden I and II(yet!). Boo hoo. So I can't really criticize about them. So I won't! :mrgreen:

Suikoden III: Well, it's my favorite Suiokden so there isn't much I would change. Maybe some translation errors(Cyndar?) here and there, but that's about it. Maybe I'd make some characters playable too(like Guillaume).

Suikoden IV: My second favorite. I didn't really hate it. It would've been cool if there was a bigger ship-modification thing and it was more important. Sorta like in Kingdom Hearts with the Gummi Ship editor. So we can make the ship faster, bigger or smaller, etc. AND maybe we can have more optional islands or islands with towns maybe. D:

Suikoden Tactics: Ehh. It was okay, I guess. During some battles, it took like 10 minuts to get to your turn. But, it's a Tactics game so I shouldn't complain. Maybe it would've nice to have more battles in a chapter without really changing the story and such. But yeah. :)

Suikoden V: It was a good game and all, so I wouldn't change much... I would make Lyon replaceable after her recovery and Oboro and Co. less misseable. I hate misseable characters. :/

So yeah. There you have it. ^^

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice would be if ever in life they made rereleases of the games and they hit North American shores, they'd all have a New Game + on them where on the second and / or subsequent times through the game, you could get extra scenes, a little more story, different dialogue, things like that. That way, nobody has to decide what exactly needs to go into a game, they can just toss it in all after new game +. Or in IV's case, just put it in the game the FIRST time around. *sigh*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: