Suikoden Unique and Illusional Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Ornan/Louise Theory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Ornan/Louise Theory Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, so we know that in Suikoden IV, Ornan is looking for someone who he met at a banquet who resembles Louise. He fell in love with this woman, and spent the night with her. The morning after the banquet, the woman was gone, so he searched for her for years until he met Louise, who he thinks is his "lost love".

We also know that Nalleo is Louise's son, and for whatever reason, she handed him over to dario, who was a good friend of Louise's. Nalleo doesn't know that Louise isn't his mother. Dario mentions "finding his mother if something were to happen", and Nalleo is surprised that Dario knows where his mother is, and then Dario tells him to go to sleep.

Knowing all of this, there are a couple questions I have in mind. Could Ornan be Nalleo's father? And, could Dario be Nalleo's biological father?

We may never know the answer to these questions, but I'd like to hear everyone's opinions.
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, I can give you an answer directly from Konami. Louise's former husband and Nalleo's real father died a long time ago.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...well that was sad.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually it's pretty funny... "We may never know..." and twenty minutes later the nice idea is proved to be wrong. Sorry, that's my sense of humour, no offence.

The Fool
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yea i also find it funny sometimes when people spend a long time researching and trying to prove a speculation to be correct (not that this is the case), then SARS comes along and with one word completely disproves it. Haha, it just gives you a glimpse of how much he actually knows. Kinda scary sometimes.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Vextor

11331071 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The problem is that there's so much information available through publications, that it is impossible to have everything translated and known in English. I also don't remember everything I read, so I reference the books, etc, all the time.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, yeah, it is kinda funny. I thought I had a good theory for people to ponder, but oh well. Sars has to shatter some people's theories. It's his job. :D

Last edited by Linnaeus on Sun May 14, 2006 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars wrote:
The problem is that there's so much information available through publications, that it is impossible to have everything translated and known in English. I also don't remember everything I read, so I reference the books, etc, all the time.

Yeah, it's why sometimes I wish you'd bring back the Shinso updates where you basically take a Shinso and run through anything even remotely interesting.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: