Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which ending do you want to be the official ending?SPOLIER!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Which ending do you want to be the official ending?SPOLIER!! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd want the ending where you ally with Barrows. Lol

hehe really id want the ending where the prince becomes Queen's knight I didn't play that game for so long only for the prince to go off wondering the world and leaving the person he fought war for behind.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want the good ending with Lym to be canon. I just can't see the Prince being so dedicated to protecting Falena and Lym that he was willing to go to war with her when running away to a foreign country or just surrendering ot the Godwins would have been easier running away in the end with Georg. It's more in character, I think, for him to stay with Lym and help her rebuild. And he and Lyon's new outfits and little dance are SO cute .

Plus he's not with the prince in Suikoden II, which makes me think that if the Prince did go with Georg, he eventually returned home.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He has to stay with Lym. He killed the Queen's Knight Captain, I mean there's no going back after that. He'd need to fill that role until Lym gets merried again. As Sophita said, it's in-character for him to stick it out and help his sister.

The other ending that could make sense would be the crappy ending you get. I got it my first time through... it just showed the Prince running around the Ice Mountains in his Tir outfit. Lym was left wondering what happened to her brother and why he (the Prince) didn't come back. I thought that was a good ending considering what happened; it seemed in-character as well.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would perfer the ending where you decide to leave with georg. to me it just seemed better and it preety much suits almost most of the suikoden endings since the main hero leaves and goes on a journey. plus the whole scene was a lot cooler seeing every one on the sea saying good bye to the 3.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
tenton

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since it's possible to miss the "stay with Lym" ending, even with all 108 stars, that's my pick to be the "correct" ending. Besides, Lym is still far too young to rule the nation; the Hero has been fighting all this time to do what's best for Falena. However, the "run away after it's all done" (or the "I don't want to lead anything anymore" attitude) fits in with the Suikoden endings. Maybe he can go fishing with Subala and then compare notes with Lazlo and Tir on fishing techniques (one also has to wonder if Riou will take up fishing eventually; seems to be a nice way to pass the time, doing nothing).
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to vote help Lym rebuild.
Although I like the Georg ending better, since it felt a lot more complete, I can't help but feel that the Prince does have a purpose in Felena. The other heros, Tir, Riou, and Lazlo, didn't really have anything left behind for them. Also, all of them would of been the leader of the country, which is not something they want. The Prince however is different. Unlike the others, the Prince still has a reason to stay in his country. Lymselia, although mature for her age, is too young to handle things on her own. I think the Prince knows this as well, and is also aware of what the war caused.
I'm aware all the heros went through this as well, however, there were some things they needed to think about, away from everything. Tir needed some time to get over losing his loved ones, as well as keep his rune hidden. Riou needed time to be with the people he cared about. Lazlo wants to be alone, so he's able to come to terms with his runes. The Prince has all the people he cares for in Felena. So why would he leave? Also, he can go exploring the world as well. Ferid seemed to have done that, afterall, he brought Georg back with him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: