Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime : What are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently watching 40 different anime, with 39 more to start whenever I get around to them. Most of them are DVDs that I bought and haven't gotten around to watching. Some are downloads, but the downloads mainly fall into the ones I'm currently viewing since I have better luck keeping up with those. One of these days I'll learn to tone down the buying, but hey, someone's gotta.

~Uguu!~
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

WOw 40 anime's.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lately, I've been watching a ton of Soul Eater (trying to catch up to where they are in the series, currently), and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. <3

Last night my friend bothered me profusely until I agreed to watch some Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro, which sounds decently interesting. I'll have a few of those episodes to watch when I get home from work.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

935122 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only anime I can fit into my free time is Soul Eater at the moment and I am also enjoying it.
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, as I was a bit brief the last time, and unspecific of the titles of the 40 anime that I'm watching (and the plural of anime is anime) I'll take the time and list em up now. I consider me watching them if I've seen at least 1 ep, even if that was awhile back. It takes time to cycle through stuff after all :)

Ah My Goddess (second season of the tv series)
Air
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka
Allison & Lillia
Bleach
Clannad After Story
ef - a tale of melodies
Eureka Seven
Fate/stay night
Galaxy Angel 3
Galaxy Angel Rune
Gokujou Seitokai
Hajime no Ippo
Hellsing Ultimate
Hikaru no Go
Kannagi
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Next Season
Kodomo no Omocha
Kurau Phantom Memory
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
Mai Otome
Maison Ikkoku
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch
Minami-ke Okawari
Nodame Cantabile Paris Chapter
One Piece
Peach Girl
Rosario + Vampire Capu2
Saint October
Special A
Telepathy Shoujo Ran
Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki
To Heart
ToLoveRU
Trigun
Utawarerumono
Voltron (marginal, considering how chopped and altered the dub is)
Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

There's probably a half a dozen of those that I'm just about done completing, and one or two that I might never finish, but I hold out hope for them!

~Uguu!~
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

427118 Potch
250 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have been watching the following

Bleach
Death Note
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
Kyou Kara Maoh
Persona - Trinity Soul
Soul Eater

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...hmm....so the upcoming season seems a little boring....but one series in particular makes it all worth it for me!
....but I should go through em all to be fair...ahaha

so....the main stuff I'm continuing from last/previous seasons:
Shugo Chara Doki --[hopefully]
Kuroshitsuji --[ahh....I love the uh...memory hint thing I use to remember the name...ahaha]
Clannad After Story
Tales of the Abyss
Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei --[3 episode OVA...I dunno why I'm still hooked...aha...]
Kara no Kyoukai movies --[I've seen 4 of the 7 movies so far...Oh! I've surpassed the half-way mark!]

New stuff I'm picking up!

Maria+Holic --A dude is forced to cross-dress as a girl and go to an all girl's school (we dunno why yet but he swears it isn't cuz he has "issues") ...a transfer student who has a boy-phobia and is a not-yet-out-of-the-closet lesbian finds out his secret...thereby he forces her to be his roomate cuz he doesn't exactly trust her with her secret. Lots of potential in this series! xD I highly recommend keeping an eye on this one!

Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou --Season 2 of Natsume Yuujinchou! ...I managed to watch/finish the first season in one piece...might as well check out the second season.

Asu no Yoichi --I'm on the fence on whether I should check it out or skip over it...aha... The tiny summary I read of it made it sound cliche but it's manga fans are so extremely ecstatic that it's gonna be an anime so...eh...guess I'll check it out to see what's the fuss =o ....

..........oh...I guess that's it for this season...(or rather...what's left of this season o-O depending on how you count "this season")
....besides *cough*Kiss x Sis which is a 3 ep OVA (if you include episode 0 that is...I think)

Last edited by Ikano on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've blown threw most of what's left of the anime I have downloaded to watch. Need suggestions on what to watch next!

Just finished Vampire Knight Guilty and Rosario+Vampire Capu2 seasons when the episodes came out. Both sucks in my opinion, and much prefer the manga of both.

As for what I'm currently watching is the second season of Zero no Tsukaima which is done by the same people who do Shakugan no Shana. (Whoa. Nads is watching the third season! Whoo! I'm watching something that's the same as someone else!)

I'm also reading Fairy Tail manga, which I have to admit is damn freaking good. The art reminds me alot of One Piece despite being done by two different mangaka.

As for the new season of anime I haven't been able to find a good list yet, but the second season of tower of druaga: sword of Uruk is on my list to watch. I have to rewatch the first season though before that. As I think I still have an episode or two before I reach the end.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Milan Fiori":1q9cp9zy]As for what I'm currently watching is the second season of Zero no Tsukaima which is done by the same people who do Shakugan no Shana. (Whoa. Nads is watching the third season! Whoo! I'm watching something that's the same as someone else!)
Oh xD nah actually I finished watching it long time already --the thing you see/saw in my sig was a one episode OVA/special [based off the 3rd season but doesn't place at any particular time] and aired in Japan on xmas day xD

I think the 3rd season was better than the 2nd season....so keep at watching it even if the 2nd season starts to go blaah... :o

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Milan Fiori":ne0vr0y0]

I'm also reading Fairy Tail manga, which I have to admit is damn freaking good. The art reminds me alot of One Piece despite being done by two different mangaka.

Yeah, i like it, i've been reading it for over a year so far. While you are right that it was done by two different mangakas, actually both Oda and Masashiro were old colleagues and they used to draw together. that's a reason why their drawing styles are similar.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Tower of Druaga: Aegis of Uruk and Macross Frontier, currently.
Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not watching much.

Gundam 00
Akikan
Toradora!
Xam'd of the Lost Memory
Minami-ke Okaeri

Return that soul to God.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The new one that i'm watching right now is the new Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger episodes! I just saw the first two episodes, and they were good, but so far not as good as the original anime. The artists aren't using the orginal animation, and are implementing some CG in it. But hopefullly it'll work out.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I watched the first few episodes of Akikan.. It's kinda really silly. Other than that I've been watching Ashita no Yoichi and the second season of Tower of Druaga.

I <3 Fatina.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How do you guys get all that time to watch that many anime? For the past couple of years I have only managed to watch 5 and you guys can watch like 40..wow Im jealous.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 35 of 38

Jump to: