Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime : What are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While trying to finish off a bunch of anime series (specifically Kaibutsu Oujo and Jubei-chan <-- the second of which I picked up and finished just today out of curiosity heh)

I'm looking forward to watching Persona~Trinity Soul~ and got interested/curious about Spice and Wolf
....also looking forward to Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei season 2 and Kara no Kyoukai just to mention a few...
It seems both are airing already...but I don't see them anywhere- *shrug* ah well...probably within the week....hopefully?

Other than that still watching some of the same stuff like
  • Hayate: The Combat Butler --gawd...I can't believe I'm still watching this
  • Naruto Shipuuden -- After thinking for a bit I think I'm seriously going to drop this once it reaches a certain point....
  • Rental Magica -- <3
  • Shugo Chara -- oh gawd...did it just become ANOTHER 50-some episode series behind my back?!
  • Shakugan no Shana 2 -- uh...the filler is over yes?...please?

And a few other anime not really worth mentioning =p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ikano wrote:
....also looking forward to Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei season 2 and Kara no Kyoukai just to mention a few...
It seems both are airing already...but I don't see them anywhere- *shrug* ah well...probably within the week....hopefully?

The first and second Kara no Kyoukai movie have only seen theartical release so far. Ergo, we most likely have to wait until the first DVD version comes out in late February.

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scrooge McDuck wrote:
The first and second Kara no Kyoukai movie have only seen theartical release so far. Ergo, we most likely have to wait until the first DVD version comes out in late February.
Ah~ that explains it. I just happened upon a random trailer for those movies so I didn't know how exactly they were to be released...
well that explains why it has a 'now airing' label =p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

anime i been watching lately

- Jyusjin enbu
- True Tear - this is my favorite.. HAREM romance!!
- They is my noble master - not bad.. lot of humor
- Gundam 00
- Macross Frontier - anime that i've been waiting is been release..
- Bleach - i getting bored watching this anime..
- Naruto Shipuudden
- rosario + Vampire
- Persona -Trinity Soul- - Persona 3 fan ... batter watch this anime
- Ookiku Furikabutte

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My current crop is still Dragonaut the Resonance, Moyashimon & Jyushin Enbu Hero Tales, however I've also recently picked up Strait Jacket 1 and the Ar Tonelico OVA (which was quite pathetic in both subbing & coherency of plot.)

There really isn't much that holds my interest past the first episode.

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just watched Dead Leaves-- which is one of the craziest anime movies I've seen. The entire thing was pretty much a ridiculous excuse for tons of very stylized cartoony violence and sexual innuendos. I can out of watching it feeling like I had been smacked in the head with a hammer, and yet loving every minute of it. Tull, I highly recommend that one for you. :3

I'm also continuing Mushi-shi, which is absolutely wonderful. One of my favorite shows of all time. Along with that I began watching the first season of Code Geass, which seems terrific, albeit a bit similar to Death Note in a few themes. On top of that I also obtained Minami-ke, but I haven't started watching that yet. I plan to as soon as my wireless file transfer gets working again (because this computer cannot handle HD quality videos. >_>).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AIR
A short but somehow powerful romance-drama game-turned-into-anime...anime.
I never felt so sad just by watching an anime. I thought some cheap soap operas can make me cry. There's a mix of supernatural and some reality issues mostly about mother-child relationship. I highly recommend this one~.XD

Gundam Seed/Destiny (on TV, eng dub)
The second Gundam series that I like (G wing was the first). I find it different from other Gundam series because there are a lot of interesting characters (not to mention fan-service lol) and yeah, ZAFT's Lunamaria Hawke is my next cosplay target.

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
...As usual. My boyfriend gave me the 2nd limited edition DVD as a gift so I still come back to watch it.

Death Note (on TV, eng dub)
Not much but whenever I have the oppurtunity to watch it, I do watch it. XD

Kanon
I tried the first episode but forgot to watch again. Too bad I got hooked on Air....

I really never watch new and some popular animes out there. Maybe I got too tired from watching? *Sigh*

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just finished watching Hunter x Hunter, decent series though suffers the classic pitfall of series of that type where a strong enemy is overcome only for a dozen more even stronger ones to kinda step out of nowhere just so the protaganists have enemies. I guess it does better than most since a lot of the enemy groups are announced right from the get-go, still...

Oh and right when it had a chance to go and prove itself different by doing actual irreversible damage to Gon (having his left-hand destroyed) they had to go and do the predictable thing and come up with some contrived way to heal him and save them actually having to get creative in his future fights. Still a decent series I guess.

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Macross Frontier - I love the Macross series. In my book, it's a much more entertaining watch than Gundam, also this series has way less angst. Watching the first episode of this made my cream my pants. It's been awhile since I've seen new Macross material..They also need to find Hikaru Ichijo and the Megaroad already. >_< On a related note, I am going over the original Macross series again.

Gundam 00 - The series is quite different compared to the other series. Though it is reminiscent of Gundam Wing, with the focus on politics and what not. The characters are likable..except Tieria. That trap cyborg, whatever the hell he is can die! Though it seems the series is picking up..I think.

Spice and Wolf - I haven't watched the first episode yet, but I am planning on doing so. The two leads are voiced by Lelouch and Kallen of Code Geass. Which reminds me, I cannot wait for the next season in Spring.

Hayate no Gotoku - This series is quite amusing, and the story is a bit different compared to other animes..I guess. The numerous references and all are quite amusing. Though at times the series can come to a screeching halt and it becomes a big snoozefest.

Gintama - Same as above, but the subs have stopped at 44..even though the series is all the way at 80 something..

I'm also thinking of watching the following ; Kyoshiro no Towa Sora (whatever the name is), Devil May Cry, and True Tears. Does anybody know how those series are?

Return that soul to God.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, i haven't been watching too much. But i am currently watching That one called Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, or something like that. I'll just called it Gurren Laggan instead. I am not a fan of mecha animes, but this would probably the best one i've seen so far. I just love it! The story, the personalities, the animation, and so many other things excel over most other animes. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet, should definitely see at least one episode.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

673539 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recently finnished the Claymore searies and liked it a lot. So much so that I would buy the manga to see how the series actually goes when the anime ends, and I am not really a manga fan.

Then I just finnished the first season of Shakugan no Shana. I have to say this is probably my new favorite anime. I have to limit myself in watching the second season or I will run out and be sad =(

I also just watched the first episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It is looking like I am going to really enjoy this one too as I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode, pausing periodically to laugh at the scenes =P

I also started watching Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl) but I could not get the second half of the first season. As far as I can tell there is not much story being developed. I am tempted to just start the 2nd season as I can find that if I need.

And of course I am still following Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece as they come out as well.

1958 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Monster! up to ep 40/74 or so, the story is VERY intriguing. It takes place in Germany and surely isn't typical anime, but those are the kind that I end up liking the best.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just started watching Last Exile, I love the steampunk style and setting of it, only at episode 6 so not much to say about the story so far.

Prince Geass Falenas

2327939 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

out of 15 other anime series I've mentioned earlier [and am still continuing watching regularly---yeah holy cow right?]

The last two series I picked up were Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de aka They are my Noble Masters ((Sorry Hayate but this series seems much more amusing for me)) and Hatenkou Yuugi ((I'm a little lost by the character's background's though honestly...if it wasn't only a 10 episode series it might've dropped my interest already...))

somewhere in there I also picked up Katekyo Hitman Reborn! thanks to my curiosity about the series being sparked by a bunch of 'parodies of famous anime openings and endings redone with Reborn characters' -that was on youtube =p

I was also planning on picking up Kekkaishi but I just don't have the bloody time xD;;

Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most recent anime that I've finished watching was Read or Die, the television series. I had watched the OVA prior to that too. I guess I'm a bit undecided on it. At some points it was good, and on others I just wanted certain characters to die. I guess it would be easiest to say this was middle of the road.

~Uguu!~
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 30 of 38

Jump to: