Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime : What are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: What's everybody watching this season, animewise? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hibicus wrote:
Yohn wrote:
Yeah.... everything I've seen that was based off of a video game was rather sucky.... Like Star Ocean EX... I was really frustrated with that... >_>

Oh snap. That was one of the few game-based anime series I actually enjoyed. Granted, having a friend who uses the alias "Ashton Anchors" led to all sorts of fun innuendo.

Not involving barrels, I hope. >_>

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hibicus

Lunar Edict

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: What's everybody watching this season, animewise? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:
Not involving barrels, I hope. >_>

Especially involving barrels.

Actually...

For your viewing pleasure.
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh dear God! That amuses me more than it should. XD

Oh! I aquired the first episode of the anime, Nishi no Yogi Majo or Good Witch of the West - Astrea Testament. I'm curious to see how it turns out. The animation certainly looks pretty neat.

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eXistence of Fly

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tactical Roar
Witchblade
KIBA and
Disgaea

Even though im disliking where disgaea is going and the current set up of animation i kinda need a wannbe comedy inbetween witchblade and KIBA, and sicne i havent seen any new eps of Tactical Roar since the 13th of last month that left the void (what with the ecchi inbetween the uber mc naval battles)

Then of course theres the continuation of Naruto....someone make the pain stop..too many fillers >_<

Lunar Edict

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yohn wrote:

Yeah... We didn't talk for like years after I showed him that. But, they can't be related, right? ...Right!?

eXistence of Fly wrote:
Then of course theres the continuation of Naruto....someone make the pain stop..too many fillers >_<

Can't believe I used to watch that. Subbed of course, but really. Believe it!
Zephon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This season, I've been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender.
I find it pretty good, nice an smoothly drawn to, but especially funny :p

zephon
Shula

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn I've barely watced any anime in the past year!!Besides watching Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away(I think thats what it's called) on Cartoon Network a few months ago.I tried watching Samurai Champloo once but I'm not sure if it was the episode or what but it was super boring! I dont know why but I just cant get into any of the recent anime thats been coming out.

I also tried watching Naruto but I had no idea what was going on (and i dont like to start watching anime when it like half way through or whatever)Does anyone know of any good anime thats out?
Zephon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Cat Returns & Howls Moving Castle from the Ghibli studio's & Hayao Miyazaki ain't bad, they are very good, then again, not 2 manny bad works from Ghibli around imo

Zephon
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This season I'll be trying to watch xxxHolic, Season 2 of Tsubasa, and Bleach and Naruto after the filler episodes finally finish (not too long now...). I'm hoping season 2 of Tsubasa can match the excellent first season.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zephon wrote:
This season, I've been watching Avatar: The Last Airbender.
I find it pretty good, nice an smoothly drawn to, but especially funny :p

zephon

I was really impressed with Avatar. I'm waiting for them to release a DVD box set for the first season. I like it quite a lot. ^_^

The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question about Tsubasa Chronicle for those who've seen it. I know it's related to Cardcaptor Sakura, so would I need to see all of that before watching Tsubasa?

Pointy Sticks & Ponies!

1156566 Potch
7700 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hibicus wrote:
Yohn wrote:

Yeah... We didn't talk for like years after I showed him that. But, they can't be related, right? ...Right!?

eXistence of Fly wrote:

Can't believe I used to watch that. Subbed of course, but really. Believe it!

the actual storyline of naruto is fine, as are the characters, its just the sheer number of fillers in the anime is overwhelming. Which is why im still dling it, then once its finished all the fillers are going bye bye and im getting the nice short and sweet actual storyline.

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What is mister Alucard watching :?

- Chobits : Seen the series before but it is still funny :D
- Hellsing : Check the username people ;)
- D N Angel : Only have volume one so far though, but it looks verry promising :D
- Ninja Scroll series : Just bought the whole box, they are quite nice :D
- Hunter X Hunter Greed Island OVA : This series is totally awesome ^^

Looking for :
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Ikki Tousen
- Full Metal Panic
- Soultaker
- Beserk

mister Alucard is also ordering all the Ghibli Studio animes out of the UK, From Nousika and the vally of wind all the way till Howl's Moving Castle.

Regards
Mister Alucard the vague forum junky

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
Yohn

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooooh~! Berserk! I love Berserk to bits and I think the soundtrack is so nifty! Heck! I've got my own Bahelit. XD

Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New anime I'm watching:

xxxHolic
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
NANA
Digimon Savers
Disgaea
Ouran High School Host Club
.Hack//ROOTS

I might look into Fate/Stay Night
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 2 of 38

Jump to: