Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Question about Scripts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Question about Scripts. Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I need help on where the two scripts(the ones you get for loading your Suikoden2 data)are located thanks. :P
Jebus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure about the second one, but you can find the first script on the first corpse in the Flame Champ Hideaway. I'm almost certain you can find the other at one of the treasure bosses, but I'm not sure enough.

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jebus wrote:
I'm not sure about the second one, but you can find the first script on the first corpse in the Flame Champ Hideaway. I'm almost certain you can find the other at one of the treasure bosses, but I'm not sure enough.
Cool i'll try it thanks. :D
Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To get Script #5 you must have Suikoden 2 data loaded. You get Script #5 from a corpse in the Cyndar ruins. I forget the exact directions but I know from the entrence you have to go left. It should be somewhere around there.

To get Script #6 you must have had Suikoden 1 data loaded into the Suikoden 2 data that was loaded into your Suikoden 3 save. You get Script #6 from the treasure chest at Mt. Senai. The boss must be either Nemesis or the Ghost Knight.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh that's it. Cyndar ruins. I always mix those two up. :/
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: