Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The World's Greatest
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

top bladers:
1. georg prime - obvious choice on this. we all hear how good he is and we find out why in 5.
2. ferid - he won the scared games after all and those can't be easy.
3. viktor - mainly cause he's my favorite since he always kills alot when ever i use him.
4. belcoot/richard - both are amazing in battle.
5. geddoe - the guy has been around for a long time after all.

top mages:
1. crowley - by far the most powerful mage we have ever seen.
2. mazus - just like the same as crowley in most ways. but isn't quite there.
3. jeane - she has high magic after all and in 4 she is the best mage besides ted.
4. ted - his work in 4 gave him this spot.
5. luc - don't really like his character but he is still a good mage.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Top Swordmasters
1. Georg Prime- He's considered the greatest Swordsmen alive for a reason
2. Luca Blight- No matter how much you may hate him, you have to agree he is damn strong.
3. Ferid- The only guy who is said to have an even fight against Georg Prime.
4. Master Haia- With how many strong swordsmen she/he produced, he/she's gotta be real good.
5. Richard- He may be flamboyent, but he is pretty good.

Top Spellcasters
1. Crowley- Destroying a large amount of a contient has to mean you are pretty powerful.
2. Mazus- Same as above.
3. Jeane- We still don't know how strong she really is, but being able to attach an unique rune to someone not worthy is pretty impressive.
4. Windy- Two Trune Runes on one body, am I the only one who thinks that would make you overpowered?
5. Sarah- If it wasn't for Luc's True Wind Rune she would be stronger then him, I still place her higher though because she doesn't have to rely on a True Rune to be strong.
SuikoGator

6724 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Ferid is a little overestimated. It isn't said that he is the only one in the world who can come close to beating Georg, it says that he's the only one who stands a chance out of all of the Queen's knights. While all the Queen's Knights are good, they aren't neccesarily among the greatest in the world, so the logic is slightly flawed. That said, he probably still is top 5 or top 10

Also, this isn't just for skill with a sword. All factors can play into these rankings. Luca, Victor, Kasumi, Fu Su Lu, heck, even Long Chan Chan can all be choices.

I actually like Long Chan Chan and think he might be one of the top fighters in the world. He invented the Dragon style.

Also, does anyone know if Genshu uses the same style of combat as Georg? I recall him fighting with his sword sheathed until he attacks, the only one besides Georg who does that. I might be mistaken though.
Carbunc

Crimson Bricade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: The Greatest Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Swordsmen:

1) Ferid--stated as the only one that can match George in the queens knights
2) George--Stated as the Best
3) Richard-- In the game he may honestly be better than George

Only the Top Three matter eh?

Magicians:

1) Mazus
2) Crowley
3) Jeane-- she seems to know a whole lot about runes and is all over the place

I don't use magicians much so my opinion on them probably doesn't hold as much weight as some others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: