Suikoden Uncanny and Irenic Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Euram Barows (SPOILARS!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also got Eresh on my first play through and Edward Elric--err, Euram Barrows on my second. Getting Euram does make the game feel more complete, instead of adding another character who we'll probably never know more about and who drowns in the bath.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elzamine wrote:
Is it for sure that you can go through the dungeon and get the stuff and not recruit her and get Euram later?

Yep, I can confirm that. Meet Eresh, empty out the ruins, but don't defeat the boss. When you get Euram, you can't get back to the ruins anymore.

Mitchell wrote:
another character who we'll probably never know more about and who drowns in the bath.

She won't drown, because she keeps an oxygen mask under that veil of hers.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome.
Thanks for the info Sami!
I really wanted the items but didn't want Eresh haha ^^

-My DeviantArt-
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sami wrote:
She won't drown, because she keeps an oxygen mask under that veil of hers.

So that's what's under there! Lol
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sami wrote:
Elzamine wrote:
Is it for sure that you can go through the dungeon and get the stuff and not recruit her and get Euram later?

Yep, I can confirm that. Meet Eresh, empty out the ruins, but don't defeat the boss. When you get Euram, you can't get back to the ruins anymore.

Yeah, another confirmation from me over here for the paranoid. :*laugh*:

I was terribly disappointed that Euram didn't add anything for the major battles. I thought he was going to be some super badass who could lead a super invincible divine cavalry/infantry/archer regiment that has Chargex4 or Barragex4. Instead, he got "Rumours"..... :| But it doesn't matter anyway, considering how stupid they made the battle lineup for the retake of Sol-Falena.

But I don't regret recruiting him. It's nice to see Luserina so happy.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
But I don't regret recruiting him. It's nice to see Luserina so happy.

that was the main thing that i liked about getting euram, was how it made luserina happy. plus the way he acted when you went back to the mansion was funny and then he turned over a new lead to help out the prince.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let say if I got Eresh in my SoD, do I still see Euram in the Rainwall mansion? or he just disappear?
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Let say if I got Eresh in my SoD, do I still see Euram in the Rainwall mansion? or he just disappear?

He won't appear, no.
I tried to look for him in Rainwall at one point(while having Eresh), but never saw him.

I got Euram yesterday, and it really did make me feel good for Luserina. I prefer getting Eresh, since you can use her to fight in regular battles, not just war. Still, I couldn't help but like the fact Euram finally learned to grow up. Kind of reminded me of Snowe actually. Except Euram had to talk to his mother, before realizing it.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Except Euram had to talk to his mother, before realizing it.

that's if his mother is actually in there. it could be another lie that salum made. i wonder if she is in there or is dead or just not in there period. you never hear her even we euram was talking outside her door to her. and when you try to go in there the first time luserina stops you.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Quote:
Except Euram had to talk to his mother, before realizing it.

that's if his mother is actually in there. it could be another lie that salum made. i wonder if she is in there or is dead or just not in there period. you never hear her even we euram was talking outside her door to her. and when you try to go in there the first time luserina stops you.

I think she is there, since Luserina did mention she was concerned about who will take care of her. I assume, that if the mother was there, she would need food. I was thinking the same thing at first, when I got Euram. Still, Luserina mentioning her maids will take care of her mother, and Oboro mentioning her locking herself in her room, convinces me she is there. However, there is a chance she didn't talk to Euram at all, and it was the mere silence that made him realize his misdeeds.

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Or Euram heard his Mother's voice in his head, since when you recruit him he acts like someone is talking to him. Also Luserina's expression after that sorta makes me think she thinks he's "heard" thier Mother talking to him in his head.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: