Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Video game are you waiting for to come out?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocky

Harmonian Paramilitary Spearmen Corps

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm interested to see what they do with AC, and also curious to see how #12 of the series that shall not be named turns out as well. It's definitely been downhill for 'that game' for the last little while.

Otherwise, mostly the new GameCube Zelda, and then Suikoden V haha :mrgreen:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
VAD

Dark Centurion

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have to say that i can't wait for halo 3 to come out i've played the first two and i like them. i can't think of any others but if i had a ps2 then i would want to get kingdom hearts II, Suikoden IV, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw, Tekken 5. the next ones not a game but what the hell advent children (the movie)!!!
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am really looking forward to Xenosaga 2, FF12 and Dynasty Warriors 5. It seems that for the first time Koei is actually making large changes to the Dynasty Warriors gameplay, which should have been done a while back. Adding multiple uses of Musous (like being able to use it to do extra damage for a short amount of time), making the bodyguards more customized and having to find them in different stages (This is a brilliant idea) and most of all, although I am not sure about it, it seems that they are giving you limited control over the entire army and an ability to decide where each group will attack in the battle. All looking good. Plus Pang De and Cao Pi look incredibly cool.
Trevoke

The missing liberty

25000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm only looking forward to Tekken 5. I'm not a gamer anymore.. Not video-gamer anyway; and I don't roleplay (at all currently) nearly enough to be called a gamer..
But I do play DDR and I should really be saving up on cash to buy my own machine :)
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm waiting for the two Naruto games to come out here, Narultimate Hero 1 and 2. ;) Also FFXII, and Xenosaga II, along with Fire Emblem 2 and the new Advance Wars DS.

BTW, seriously, VAD your avartar is way too huge.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eriolind

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hands down: Xenosaga Ep. II and Final Fantasy 12.
Neo Juste Belmont

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently waiting for Xenosaga 2, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, Dynasty Warriors 5, Castlevania : Curse of Darkness.... and of course Suikoden 5. :lol: :lol:
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm most looking forward to FFXII and the new Zelda game for GCN. If I wanted noe more, it'd be Zelda.

But FFXII looks like it'll save the series. Some of the city designs look incredible.
Sun_Quan

Luminous Army

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Games I am looking forward to are:

Dynasty Warriors 5
Gran Turismo 4
Forza Motorsports
Wild Arms: Alter Code F
Major League Baseball 2K5

And there are more, I just can't seem to think of them at the top of my head right now. Oooh, I so hope that DW5 still has a thundering rock soundtrack, I don't care if it''s "historically out of place" as most have complained about, it fits the genre dead on and it pumps me up to kick some serious booty! DW3 and DW4 had fantastic soundtracks for pounding out aggression with in their own right, and I hope DW5 continues this.
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Remake of Dragon Force
Ys:The Ark of Nhastium
Devil May Cry 3
lunar shadows

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, a lot of people seem to have a lot of cool games they are looking foward to, I hope you can get them soon. Personally, The #1 video game I want is arc the lad: generations(or whatever they plan to name the game). I also want to get Growlanser Generations and shinging tear.
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

final fantasy XII
kingdom hearts II
suikoden V
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh you mean FF 7 Dirge of Cerebus? (I hope that's the name haha) That looks pretty cool (mmmmm Vincent...). well I guess FF 12 because I'm always curious of what they'll think up of next. And also...umm...Kingdom Hearts 2 and Zelda. But it's for GC!!!! Nooooooo! I guess I'll have to borrow one.
Tony Stark

War Machine

536068 Potch
250 Soldiers
1600 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There are very few games I actually am looking that closely at. Because I never have very much money to get my hopes up and buy a game...

But ther are few games that look great at first glance...

Devil May Cry 3
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts II

And a game I've heard very little about but I'm sure will be awesome...

Suikoden V

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some games I'm looking forward to:

Wild Arms: Alter Code F
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga
Ys: Ark of the Nepathism (sp)
Final Fantasy XII
Another Code (For Nintendo DS)
Makai Kingdom
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: