Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Annoying Character **spoilers**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cornelio and the mediocrities kick; get over yourself, fruitbar! that doesn't even begin to touch that voice...gahhhr! it went above and beyond the boundaries of severely irritating.

euram barrows, dumbass, wusscake, pathetic little nothing. his constant lymsleia worship was sickening and his stupid speeches...if only there was a fast forward or skip option.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the most annoying character is Salumn and his son....
they're really annoying and how could a son be really the same as his dad....
(well, many people do) but i meant, how could they be the same annoying....

Last edited by Flamo Bringer on Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cornelio was annoying, but it was kind of funny near the end of the game when he says that his elves can cheer people up, but some certain mediocrities. That was about the only good part about him.

Toma was pretty annoying to me as well.

But whats with the hate for Lu? She's awesome, the only other girl character thats nearly as awesome was Lun. Besides, its kind of funny seeing someone in real life call someone a n00b, and its funnier on a game. Expecially when the game has no computers or computer games to call people n00bs on. Although there was machines that went clank-clank-clank. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lu.....I cannot stand her. Everytime she opens her big mouth I just wanna slap her! Gah! If I ever met someone in real life who talked like her.....let's just say it wouldn't be pretty.

Toma was another one who pissed me off. No-one, I repeat no-one, needs to yell that much. Every word he said was yelled. And just the way he acted was annoying. I realize he's only 10, but stil..I've seen 5-year-olds who were more mature than he was.

I actually found Cornelio to be kinda funny. He actually had the audacity to call the Prince of Falena a "MEDIOCRITY!!!!" Awesomeness.

Salum..crazyass fat guy. That pretty much sums him up.

Euram...even Toma was more mature than he was and that's saying something.

Lelei wasn't so much annoying as creepy. Even the look on her face is creepy. Although her...infatuation, for lack of a better word, was pretty annoying. So was her and Cius's overprotectiveness of Lucretia.

I'll stop my rant now....
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kurt Angle wrote:

But whats with the hate for Lu?

Yeah!! I don't know what all the hate towards Lu is about! I absolutely loved her! And she was pretty good in battle too. She got continous hits like crazy! In fact, I even used her in my final party!.

Hmm...a character I found annoying...Cornelio is pretty much at the top of the list. I tried to like him, but yeah, that was kinda like a losing battle. What's good about Cornelio is that you don't have to listen to his mediocre voice half of the game.

Which brings me to Salum. He might not have been that annoying if I didn't have to listen to him so freaking much. And why does he got to move like that when he talks! Is he trying to entice the prince with his creepy "dancing". Oh dear, I don't even want to remember. I just want to thank Sialeeds for doing all of us the gift of never having to listen to him. Oh and Euram comes in the same package as Salum.

Another character I found mildly annoying was that little beaver who kept making that annoying sound. I don't even remember what it was, but I remember I didn't like it. And talk about a useless town. That Beaver Lodge didn't have anything interesting in there. The shops sold crap, and it was very small compared to the other towns and well, I just didn't like it.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote]Toma was another one who *beep* me off. No-one, I repeat no-one, needs to yell that much. Every word he said was yelled. And just the way he acted was annoying. I realize he's only 10, but stil..I've seen 5-year-olds who were more mature than he was. [quote]

i don't see what the problem with toma was, i for one wasn't annoyed by him.

but like kurt angle and kikto said, what's with the hate on lu. it's not like we hear her actual voice when she talks. but if we did hear her voice when she talks in sentences then yes there would prolly be a bigger reason to hate her.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lots of Euram hating I see :P Yeh he's a wuss and an idiot, but I still found him amusing. The scene in Sable after the Roy storyarc, was too funny ^^

I'm amoung the Lu haters.. Everything she says just drives me up the wall. I don't care if she's the best character in the game.. no.. I hate her. If I actually had to listen to her say half of what she says I'd be extremely frustrated.

Other than her, Childerich and Jidan still top the charts for most annoying characters. Salum as well, really. Thankfully, they all get what's coming to them.
Childerich is the worst though... try and kill Belcoot will you? oh no you don't!

-My DeviantArt-
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elzamine wrote:
Lots of Euram hating I see :P Yeh he's a wuss and an idiot, but I still found him amusing. The scene in Sable after the Roy storyarc, was too funny ^^

ha ha that scene was pretty funny, especially when he fell down the stairs.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Kurt Angle

Lunar Dragon

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Childerich gets points in my book as a good video game villian, like Ghaleon from Lunar and Luca Blight from Suikoden 2. But after seeing the event where he takes Doraat, I started to think differently. Still cool, but he's no Luca Blight.

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Childerich definitely goes down as one of the people that tap-danced on my last nerve in Suikoden V, but you really can't put him in the same sentence as Luca from Suiko II...we just don't know enough about him to wonder why that fool would go so crazy like that. He was a one-note villain and all he wanted to do was kill kill kill. It was a happy five minutes in my house when I got to hand him his @$$.

I'm right there with everyone else on the Lu hating. After the first time I used her in my party, I kicked her right on back out. *cringes*

Gavaya got on my nerves because there's not all that much chasing to do in the world. Killey needs to get over himself with the quickness. Memo to Cornelio: Your music sucked. Sialeeds: Stop trying to make up for lost Gizel time with Kyle, Georg, and...whomever else of the male persuasion crosses your path. You know how icktacular that is?

A good number of characters got on my nerves in this game, but it's still my favorite game of the series - unlike IV, which was an exercise in 'I don't care, let's just get through this game as fast as possible', V took enough time to make you care about its characters, one way or the other.

The Queensguard

20000 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, I can't rag on poor old Childerich enough.

Hey, Childy, Voldo called- he wants his weapon, stance, and freaky bondage makeup kit back. :wink:

"I've been shown a lifetime of oddities in a day." -- Ashley Riot
hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really i like pretty much everybody.

Salum- he is soo fat and ugly, and after i saw the first bad ending i wanted to beat him to a pulp.

ax,lance,flair- i thought i liked them but i don't and i tried to like them but, they bug the heck out of me when they appear for the battle(they spin their head around like weirdo dragon horses)

gavaya- i don't really hate him that much , i just think he is ugly

childerich- he is evil( he just bugs me)

alenia and zahak- those evil traitors!!!!

mueller- the way you have to recruit him is annoying becuase i lost too many soldiers in war battles ( even though i did my best, wasn't that bad tooo) and i forgot about the time limit with him and missed him.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate Childerich and Jidan, as I've said in my posts, they're annoying but I don't know if it's the annoying part that gets to me so much or just the fact that I hate their bloody guts :P

Luc is definitely a annoying factor though.. and I think she dresses tacky...

Cornellio, is one of my new annoyances. Well, I shouldn't say new, as he was always annoying, but this time through the game I really do just want to shake the life out of him.

My newest annoyance is Egbert though.. *dodges rotten fruit* geeez! Alright I'll admit, he was funny for awhile.. but now, I just see him and I run off. I'm just so tired of listening to his flipping out. He just says the same crap everytime, super long annoying words to read. God.. I just can't handle him anymore :P

-My DeviantArt-
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You just hate Childerich 'cause he tries to kill Belcoot. And no, don't try and deny that, missy. :P

I disliked Childerich, but I liked him as a villain, 'cause he was a very hateable guy. Lu was cool, and I don't see what the hate is for... Well, ok, she talks like a frickin' retard, but aside from that, she's not too bad. Besides, she doesn't do a whole lot, and isn't featured enough to get on anyone's nerves, I don't think.

I thought that Haswar was a crackpot, but she was amusing, so I don't think she'd classify as annoying.

Sorry, but I didn't like Roy... Not at all. He's not as bad as Hoi, but come on... He's an imposter, and even after you recruit the bum, he just tags along, trying to pick up Lyon who... Yeah, doesn't want him at all. :P Roy, you suck.

As for others, lessee... I can understand the Egbert thing, and Jidan was just a stupid, fat retard. And let's not leave out Maha, either. That woman was one of the nastiest-looking freaks I've ever seen. It looked like someone crapped out her face. *laffy*

And Salum... God Salum Barrows was a tard. He's nothing but a BIG, FAT PHONEY! Just like Peter Griffin was in that one episode of Family Guy.... PHONE-EEEYY!

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Onix wrote:
*pointless crap removed*

I really don't like
ROY- He's so weird...disrespectful... I really dislike his attitude! Especially when "Lyon gets backstabs by Dolph". The Prince really doesn't know that Sialeeds would "betray" him and Dolph stabbing Lyon. He's a "feeler" ahehehe :!:

I...changed my mind..........sorry roy.....you were a hero......

Toma is annoying, i dunno why.........
EDIT...
Toma- He's too annoying....
Alenia- Bah. I don't like Alenia, Everything to her is GODWIN,GODWIN,GODWIN!! Why is she even seen in the "afterlife" scene!!!!!!!!
Lelei- I don't really hate her, but she creeps me out.........What does she mean by " I already know your amazing when I first laid eyes on you My Lady..." Damn, is she in love with Lucretia?!?!

Last edited by Onix on Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: