Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Annoying Character **spoilers**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune hunter wrote:
Roy - Stupid little punk trying to steal the Prince's name and his woman. My only regret was not being able to disposit his loathsome corpse into the lake myself.

Actual you can "disposit his loathsome corpse into the lake. Just choose to defend the castle then Roy will be deposited in the bottom of Ceras Lake[/quote]

But then you'd feel bad for doing so. It's not as fun when the punks stop being punks.
GallantWarriorGeddoe

3297 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I could not stand Lymselia she was a bratty annoying girl. I really started hating her when Zearase insults you and she gets all pissed of and yells stuff about how she is in charge even though Sialeeds said not to go.

I never had a problem with Euram he was pretty funny. Gizel and Marscal were pretty crappy villians as it has been mentioned already. Lu was really annoying always yelling noob and her I likedthings that go dink, dink, dink and that nonsense. Toma before he joins you is such a well he made me so angry I don't know what to say without using lots of swearing.
MichaelW

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Corneliio - His whole Medicrity thing bothered me! Shut the hell up already!

Babbage - His attitude. He never really seemed to care anything except his darned gears.

Salum - Really seemed self-centered and had tricked the prince into having him killed if had decided to rule Falena. And I think he sorta doesn't care about his daughter and is also responsible for any misfortune involving the queen.

Moroon - I really hate this beaver and his attitude. Someone should whack him upside the head with his guitar.

Lu with her portrait and hyper active dialouge. Take some ritalin, girl! 8-)

Toma & Lym for reasons others had stated.

Alenia -Defnitely Alenia. When i think about it & as others said, she really is hyprocrite. I didn;t like her attitude. Besides the ending, and from the way she talked to Kyle in the beginning, she really seemed like a negative person with nothing good in her life. She betrayed the queen and prince, but yet she accuses the prince of being a traitor when she was once one herself. I really liked it when Zerase chewed Alenia out during Dorrat!
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zerase - I'd rather side with Lymsleia.

Toma - Reasons stated above.

Cornelio - Seriously, I hated this guy. Sometimes I wanted to say this to him:

Cornelio: Hey mediocrity! When are we going to look for DoReMi Elves?

Prince: Shut up! You're not here to blabber about stupid nonsense such as that! You're here to FIGHT! You're here to whip those FILTHY GODWIN DEVILS!

Cornelio: Why you! It's all your fault! If you didn't attack my elves -

Prince: HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME! Do you know who I am? I am the Prince of Falena, dammit! Since when have commoners like YOU learn to disrespect royalty? You deserve to die! I shall ask Mathias to deposit your loathsome corpse into the nearest body of water!

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

arch_wooohh wrote:

Prince: Shut up! You're not here to blabber about stupid nonsense such as that! You're here to FIGHT! You're here to whip those FILTHY GODWIN DEVILS!

Prince: HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME! Do you know who I am? I am the Prince of Falena, dammit! Since when have commoners like YOU learn to disrespect royalty? You deserve to die! I shall ask Mathias to deposit your loathsome corpse into the nearest body of water!

I can picture Roy doing this to Cornelio.

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Lu was really annoying always yelling noob and her I likedthings that go dink, dink, dink and that nonsense.

Aww! Poor Lu! She was like soooo KEWL! SQUUUEEEE!!! She'd be all "blab-blab-blab" and everyone else would be all "grr-grr-grr". Everyone else was like soooo now kewl to her.

Alright enough of that. (But seriously, I love Lu)

I definately hated Alenia. Before the game came out I was really excited to see her int he game, because I eventually thought she would be an ally. Turns out, she's not so kewl.

Speaking of hypocrites, I disliked Sialeeds from the beginning. She commented on Jeane's way of clothing, when Sialeeds shows off her honkers a lot, too! Plus, after she got the Twilight Rune and started working with Godwin....grr. Even though she did it to help Falena, and even though she (in a way) helped the prince out a lot, I still hated her. She always seemed too "woe is me" about not being able to get married or have kids. Pfft. Whataver.

I didn't really like anyone who would offend the prince. Namely, Cornelio and Josephine. Josephine would say things like "Get away from me in those awful ugly clothes!" And as mentioned above, Cornelio with his "mediocrities" thing...I wanted to send them back to Haud and let them be blind by the ugly colors of the buildings.

Moroon. First of all, he has a guitar, which would NOT be seen in that time era! Second, why would he join the prince's army when there's TONS of humans around? Third, he needs to shut up and get a life.

Urda. Once again, I was so excited to see what she would be like before the game came out, then I was REALLY disappointed with her after I saw her in the game. Such disrespect! "Barbarous humans" blabber OVER AND OVER AGAIN!! Shut up already and go home! (I'm sure that's what you're all saying about me now...-_-;)

Anywho, yeah, that's it. But, the good thing about all those characters is that they were very well developed, like all the characters in Suikoden V.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragonstar13 wrote:
arch_wooohh wrote:

I can picture Roy doing this to Cornelio.

Well, if we changed some of the words to more royalistic ones, Roy could nail it perfectly then.

Oh, and I clearly don't see why's there a hate for Lu. I mean, I'd understand why she's like that. When you're with people like Babbage and Sorensen who only care about stupid gear,s it's not har to develop into what she's become.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I might be the only one here who feels this way, but I'm really annoyed with that cook, Retso. He's always smiling! AND he wouldn't let me help out in the kitchen and make Cheescake for Georg! :(

Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it might be a little OT...but why does EVERYONE hate Marina? What is so wrong with being cheerful? Or do we all our characters to be angsy guys and gals with long dark history?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Captain Hero wrote:
I might be the only one here who feels this way, but I'm really annoyed with that cook, Retso. He's always smiling! AND he wouldn't let me help out in the kitchen and make Cheescake for Georg! :(

lol yes i think you may be the only one. you pretty much have to stay out of the chef's kitchen since he's not a chef.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
tenton

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa wrote:
Quote:
Lu was really annoying always yelling noob and her I likedthings that go dink, dink, dink and that nonsense.

Aww! Poor Lu! She was like soooo KEWL! SQUUUEEEE!!! She'd be all "blab-blab-blab" and everyone else would be all "grr-grr-grr". Everyone else was like soooo now kewl to her.

Alright enough of that. (But seriously, I love Lu)

Speaking of Lu (who always managed to find her way into my travelling party), I wonder how she was in Japanese? That is, how did they have her speaking in Japanese? Any of our Japanese enabled friends able to help out with that question?
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*pointless crap removed*

I really don't like
ROY- He's so weird...disrespectful... I really dislike his attitude! Especially when "Lyon gets backstabs by Dolph". The Prince really doesn't know that Sialeeds would "betray" him and Dolph stabbing Lyon. He's a "feeler" ahehehe :!:
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, in Roy's defense, he does apologize to you if you visit him afterward.

I don't think he's a bad guy, but he does creep me out with all the 'sweetie' talk. I dunno, it just doesn't seem to match the voice they gave him.
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

El Regrs wrote:
Well, in Roy's defense, he does apologize to you if you visit him afterward.

I don't think he's a bad guy, but he does creep me out with all the 'sweetie' talk. I dunno, it just doesn't seem to match the voice they gave him.

Yup! I know that hehe.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I must say, my heart was overjoyed when i saw Sialeeds die. I never liked her from the beginning. Especially with her stupid haircut, circa 1984. there were only two things i liked about sialeeds...

i'm glad that i lost the battle right after the fight with sialeeds . 'cause then i got to kill her three times over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: