Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Annoying Character **spoilers**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alicia Longfellow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Am I the only one who can't stand Marina? From the moment I first saw her flailing her arms about fawning over the prince, she annoyed the hell out of me. It also pi$$ed me off that it was seemingly okay for her to drug Belcoot because, oh, she was so in love with him and couldn't bear for him to be with another, and the Godwins influenced her and tricked her into thinking it wouldn't hurt him, boo hoo hoo. Of course, no one cares about the fact that she didn't even consider Belcoot's feelings or what it could do to him. Nice way to show your "love" for the guy, if you could even call it that--she hadn't even known him for very long! It's so disappointing that a guy as cool as Belcoot is stuck with an annoying twit like her. The man could do so much better. *cough*Hazuki!*cough* If it weren't for the fact that she's one of the 108 and you can't permanently recruit Belcoot without her, I wouldn't have bothered seeking out her whiny ass. Oh, and her character art is ugly. =P
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well your prolly the only one that hates her that much. i never saw any thing around with her, and with her rest support ability it makes her better in battle and when you take her with you.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Oisin

Fianna

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Toma- OMG, how I wanted to strangle that kid.

Urda- arrogant, xenophobic, racist, ignorant, hypocritical bint. Normally, I don't like overused buzzwords, but in her case, every single one of them applies to the Nth degree.

Princess Lymsleia- I tried and I tried, but I just could not love this character. Too much of an attitude.

Alenia- She stands by and allows the Godwin coup to happen, resulting in the death of the very person she was sworn to protect- and then has the chutzpah to call anyone a traitor. When she died, I wanted to kill her all over again.

Childerich- I'm sorry, but this loser and Luca Blight don't even belong in the same sentence. He was weak, stupid, incompetant- and ugly, to boot.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

why would you say urda is racist, that's just taking that way to far, as she never says any thing racist :roll:

Oisin

Fianna

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
why would you say urda is racist, that's just taking that way to far, as she never says any thing racist :roll:

She's always hating on "barbarous humans". Humans are a race, and elves are a race. She belongs to the elvish race, and making the all-encompassing statement that humans are barbarous implies that she in fact believes elves to be non-barbarous and therefore superior to humans. And that, my friend, is the very essence of racism. :)
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think you forgot something about marina. She didn't drug belcoot only becouse she loved him(it was only a factor in her decision) she drugged belcoot becouse the inn propriotors were being threaten by Godwin
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oisin wrote:
Buff wrote:

She's always hating on "barbarous humans". Humans are a race, and elves are a race. She belongs to the elvish race, and making the all-encompassing statement that humans are barbarous implies that she in fact believes elves to be non-barbarous and therefore superior to humans. And that, my friend, is the very essence of racism. :)

then you might as well say that each race is racists against each other then. the dwarfs and beavers didn't want any thing to do with the humans, wingers says humans are stupid. hell each race always say bad stuff against each other.

Dura Sinai

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune hunter wrote:
I think you forgot something about marina. She didn't drug belcoot only becouse she loved him(it was only a factor in her decision) she drugged belcoot becouse the inn propriotors were being threaten by Godwin

Right, that was the main factor. She was given two bad options to choose from, and either way Godwin was going to ensure that Belcoot did not win the finals. Much of the reason she feels guilty though is that she had been jealous. So she was partially selfish and she feels bad for it.

Lu though i wanted to smack her. How the heck does someone speek in her online chat room dialogue anyway?
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Euram Barrows. I hate him. Everything about that fop drives me up the walls. There's no real reason, he isn't really all that bad. I just can't stand him the little freak. He reminds me of Edward Elric to some extent...
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hibicus

Lunar Edict

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dura Sinai wrote:
Lu though i wanted to smack her. How the heck does someone speek in her online chat room dialogue anyway?

hahaha. That was awesome, in a way that makes me die inside.

I was gonna say beavers, but you just reminded me how exceedingly obnoxious she is.
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Childerich: wat a pain in the neck

Babbage: quite a strange guy and annoying too

Euram and Salum Barrows: Euram looks like a sissy and his father is useless
tenton

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dura Sinai wrote:
Rune hunter wrote:

Right, that was the main factor. She was given two bad options to choose from, and either way Godwin was going to ensure that Belcoot did not win the finals. Much of the reason she feels guilty though is that she had been jealous. So she was partially selfish and she feels bad for it.

You'd be surprised...all you need is some hyper active younger female relatives and then you realize it's *real*.
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You'd be surprised...all you need is some hyper active younger female relatives and then you realize it's *real*.

Haha...truth be told! Anyway, here's who I find annoying

Alenia - How dare she even think of giving a lecture about loyalty as a Queen's Knight! You were conspiring to kill the Queen, and framed the Prince as traitors. Damn hypocrite!

Toma - Holy crap I wanna punch this kid. In fact I hate all of Lordlake. When I learned they could've moved away at any time, I hated his self pity and piss poor attitude toward everything. You chose to stay in Lordlake. Stop complaining.

Roy - Stupid little punk trying to steal the Prince's name and his woman. My only regret was not being able to disposit his loathsome corpse into the lake myself.
Hibicus

Lunar Edict

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crimson wrote:
Euram and Salum Barrows: Euram looks like a sissy and his father is useless

I always thought Euram looked like a more effeminate Edward Elric.
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[/quote]Roy - Stupid little punk trying to steal the Prince's name and his woman. My only regret was not being able to disposit his loathsome corpse into the lake myself.

Actual you can "disposit his loathsome corpse into the lake. Just choose to defend the castle then Roy will be deposited in the bottom of Ceras Lake
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: