Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Annoying Character **spoilers**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoonathan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lym - Texas would love her.

Euram - Omg he is such a fool, I hope he dies a terrible terrible death.

Lelei - God make it any obvious, she has some skeletons in here closet. It's ok honey everyone knows that you dig chicks.

Childerich - Is it me or does he remind you of a ballerina when he fights or some kind of lame dancing. Keep it up buddy.

The Queensguard

20000 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yoonathan wrote:
Lym - Texas would love her.

Ohh, MAN, that's just cold. I could make popsicles from that comment. :D
tenton

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I found Lu slightly annoying, but "Lelcar Number 2" made up for that. :mrgreen:

I don't think I found any one too annoying; maybe Euram for most of the game. Maybe Salum, too...though that's more of a "get away from me you slimeball" type of reaction to his character.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Salum Barows: Ugh I hated the voice and I hate the voice I heard in my head whenever I read his dialouges. He's also a complete scumbag, he deserved his fate.

Dolph: I freaking hated him, so annoying how he keeps acting stronger then you no matter how many times you beat him down!

Soreson: I actually found him more annoying then Lu, since at least Lu is an awesome battle-character. He also as a horrible voice too!

Meroon: What was with all that Nuuuuuooooh gibberish?
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Forgot to mention.

Urda - She's pretty, but I hated her attitude. Her thinking was really no different from the dwarves or Beavers. Yes, she doesn't seem to have good experiences with humans, but it annoys me how she constantly tries to make them off as barbarians. Makes me happy that Cathri managed to defend her gun.

Moroon - Attitude was equally annoying as Urda. I do admit I like his mix of the battle music is great to listen to. Still, I can't really like him since he seems to be rude towards the hero.

Raven - honorable mention, just because of him taunting you, after failing to save Lym.

Cornelio - no matter what I do, I can't make the guy happy. So I'll just give up on him.

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dragonstar13 wrote:

Cornelio - no matter what I do, I can't make the guy happy. So I'll just give up on him.

Of course, thats because you're a mediocrity.

I found a lot of characters annoying. Pretty much any kind of cute or child characters, Suikoden seems to have a way of making me hate them. Toma, Lymslia, etc. Especially those ones I had to run back and forward doing errands to recruit, like Lu.

Killey calling me an idiot didn't go down well. He needs to work on his vocabulary.

That fat bandit character putting his hands on me when I decided to defend the castle didn't go down well either.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehehe... I thought Killey was pretty funny with his constant use of the word "idiot". It's as repetitive as Mathias' "depositing of corpses to large bodies of water", it's funny.

Surprisingly, there aren't really any characters that got on my nerves. I think the worst case is only Salum Barows, but even then... he didn't really bother me. He was like this.... rat. A harmless rat. To the point that I pity him.

Lu's voice bothers me.... I use her a lot in battle, and when she gets the last kill, she makes this annoying "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" sound that hurts my ears. It really doesn't bother me at the start, but after a while it gets kinda grating. :x But it's easy to remedy. Just replace her with badass Sagiri. :P
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmmm . . . . . .

Gizel & Euram - How lame can you get when you have someone to fight for you to win a girl's heart?

Those were the only ones that I found annoying, although Richard's voice was . . . . . . . . quite funny.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Moroon- I forgot this attitude impaired jerk. While I will agree that Urda is similar, at least she's an elf.. and nice sometimes. This one though I couldn't handle, he drove me nuts.. and while his design is different, I still really dislike it.

-My DeviantArt-
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was really annoyed with raven. Before the queens campaign i talked to all of the SoD in the castle and the only thing he could say was "what you not taking a master thief like me to help steal the princess? You'll be sorry"(im paraphrasing) then after the queen's campaign while everyone else at the castle was saying how sorry they were that all this happened the only thing raven says is something like "I told you this was gonna happen" that just made me want to kick him out of the castle
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well he is a master theif after all, and a thief is the best way to take/steal stuff. out of every one he would be the best suited besides lyon, sagiri,shiguri and oboro.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah well he's still annoying as hell not to mention insensitive. Besides even if he was a master thief he was still caught by oboro. And the queen's campaign was in day light not like he could use his raven rune
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well it's doesn't mean much that oboro caught him since after all he was part of nether gate and they are assassins after all.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actual it would mean alot dont forget Dolph was there and if oboro can catch someone like him how much more if Dolph try to catch him. I just dislike that guy with a passion
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rune hunter wrote:
I was really annoyed with raven. Before the queens campaign i talked to all of the SoD in the castle and the only thing he could say was "what you not taking a master thief like me to help steal the princess? You'll be sorry"(im paraphrasing) then after the queen's campaign while everyone else at the castle was saying how sorry they were that all this happened the only thing raven says is something like "I told you this was gonna happen" that just made me want to kick him out of the castle

I felt the same way, even if he was right. I actually never really cared for him, but talking to him was what made him annoying to me. So I too, wanted to give him the boot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: