Suikoden Unique and Irrational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Annoying Character **spoilers**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hate Craig Laden for betraying us

I honestly gotta say that i can't stand Zahhak and Alenia. How are you to call your self Queens Knights when your not there protecting the Queen, Miakis is understandable since she is suppose to be guarding the princess, and LYon is suppose to be guarding the Prince but where were Zahhak and Alenia. Speaking of that where was Kyle he defietly wasn't clearing the hallways with Zegai the whole time

Sialeeds-How can she call her self a sister, an aunt, and a sister inlaw. Sure she said she felt bad that they were gone. Wanting to expose her self to her nephew. and have him watch lymsilia have her bath. Why didn't she help defend her sister why was she staying with the prince the whole time. why she afraid that he'd die Lyon was definently capable(well except for the fight with dolph and childerich but that one was allowed to be lost)) and then she goes and kidnappes her own neice and lets her nephews bodyguard get stabbed. What kind of sister inlaw, aunt, and sister does that.

Linfa- She barely ever showed up enough said
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mmm annoying characters!

Childerich: he way he talks and moves, just makes me what to slap him. That and he's a big jerk. I hate him!

Lu: Her stupidity and seemingly strange addiction to speed and lack of vocabulary make me want to strangle her.

Lym: I started out liking her a bit, but by the end I just didn't care for her. I just don't like her personality type, really.

-My DeviantArt-
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Elza, you already took the words completely out of my mouth. In fact, you've already listed my three most hated characters from Suikoden V. I'm not even sure who else to add...most of the rest of them I liked pretty well, other than a couple of minor issues with character artwork which just bothered me...but that's not the sort of thing that I like to get into.

Childerich - He talks too much. Also, he's not enough sinister to balance the ten parts psychotic that he is. Even Luca Blight seemed a bit more focused than Childerich, who is just...nuts. Also, I think he looks ridiculous with that red face paint on, as he gets later in the game. Bah, Childerich!

Lu - I can't hope to express my hatred for Lu in words. She matches my hatred for Gordon, from Suikoden II, and that's quite a triumph. Gordon still maintains my title for most irritating Star to recruit out of all Suikoden games, but there you have it. Anyway, everything about Lu infuriates me, from her "BAM-BAM-BAM!" to her portrait. Bahhh!

Lymsleia - I was about finished with her 'I love my big brother' routine ten minutes into the game. But it was so bubbly and so omnipresent that it really started to wear on my nerves by the end. Also, she didn't seem at all believable once she started trying to be imperious and queen-like...meh. Didn't care for her much. Also, her portrait bothered me. Bad portraits are sort of a nitpick of mine.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Sir Penguin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Childerich was like Voldo without the bondage gear
Prince Kiryu

2500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Annoying... I guess you wouldn't understand but I'm really annoyed by Roy.

I guess being the prince in the game made me like lyon (for the prince, ofcourse) and it seems like roy was trying to.. err.. get her? or get in the way. y'know, something like that.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
I hate Craig Laden for betraying us

that sucks, i found craig laden to be one of my favorites. he may of not come around earlier but when he does, his dragon calvary kick ass. but since he couldn't forgive himself for what he did, he steped down and gave rahal the position as captain.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I kinda sort of forgot 2 of my most hated characters. Alenia and Zahak. I'm sure it's pretty common for people to hate the two of them, but man oh man do I hate them. I wasn't so surprised to see Zahak betray you. he just looked the type. I shouldn't have been surprised about how Alenia, considering how brown her nose gets when she speeks of the Godwins, but still. Seeing her and Zahak in their first traitorous scene I was like "Noooo! What are you two DOING?!"

My hatred for Zahak took the backburner to my hatred for Alenia. Sure, he was bad, but she seemed so much worse! She was so self righteous and full of herself. I wanted to duel her and smash her face in. Everytime I think about her it just makes me angry! Sure, I should hate Sialeeds far more since she was family...but at least she had a reason to do what she did. Alenia was too busy oggling Gizel and the sun rune to even come up with a reason as o why she betrayed everything she stood for.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

childerich is a low rent version of luca, without the depth; psychotic, yet directionless outside of the kill kill kill issue. i was over him as the bad guy in 0.1 seconds.

sialeeds has too many issues to wade through, so i'll leave it at traitorous wench.

alenia needs to curb that jealousy issue severely; it's hard to take her seriously as a knight, much less an enemy.

the barows son and father (names fail me right now) are just...ugh. the oil that drips off this pair could lubricate a fleet of vehicles. seriously...

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the character that annoyed me the most would be Lu as well. Her "bang-bang-bang" and "KEWL" lines got on my damn nerves. I don't tolerate leet speak on the net, and I should'nt have to toelrate in a Suikdoen either.

Alenia did annoy me with that "Godwin's #1" crap at the begining. But as the game progressed, I kinda warmed up to her just because it was clear that she was doing what she thought was right for Falena, and you could tell that she had a crush on Gizel as well.
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Those strange mute monkey things at the back of Yashuna Village annoyed me, as I just didn't know what they were or what purpose they served. Can anyone shed any light on what the hell those things were?

I was wondering the same myself. I thought they were workers at first, but no matter much I try, they don't respond. I really don't see them being useful as decorations either.

Although I liked a majority of the characters, there are ones who I really can't like.

Lu: As many have mentioned, the way she talks is a bit much. She's spirited, but not really in a good way. It made me really wish I didn't have to recruit her. Maybe if she didn't talk the way she did, I might be okay with her, but it's hard to understand what she's talking about at times. Honestly if I had a choice to not recruit her, I probably wouldn't. Well, maybe once to see what happens with her, but otherswise, I'd prefer to not have her at all.

Subula: I like tomboys, I can stand girls who look like guys, I'm even open-minded to girls who aren't really attractive. However, I can't stand rude people, and I found Subula to be annoying. I would of liked her if she seemed more polite, but because she tends to bark at Lun (not to mention insult the Prince, or you technically) and tries to go out of her way to annoy others, I can't like her at all. Yes, I know Lun isn't really nice to her either, but Subula seems to go out of her way to be annoying to Lun.

Gavaya: I respect that he wants to treat a lady well, but the way he goes about it annoys me. When I see him sticking out his tougne out, when he seems happy, it just looks creepy to me. Not to mention I hated the way he'd always refer to other guys as knaves. I don't know if the game just really pulled me into the game, but I felt really protective over Lymsleia around him. I just wanted to hurt him when ever he mentioned on making Lym his.

Alenia: I like strong women, but she seemed way to cocky to me. I didn't really like her since the beginning. She seemed a bit too cruel on the matter with Lordlake. So I lost respect for her in the beginning. Reading her story in the newspaper made me dislike her even more.

Zahhak: I have some mixed feelings. I do have some respect for him, since he does feel he owes Godwin some dept. However, the thigns he does in this game, is what makes me dislike him. If he was more like Dibler(sp?) or Novum, I might respect him. However, he doesn't seem to be a man with honor.

Last edited by Dragonstar13 on Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Janus Valentine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was quite fond of Euram and his horrible attempts at making the prince look bad. I can see why people might not like him though.

Lu - Coming to an AOL chatroom near you!.

Babbage - Way too rude

Toma - I don't really find him annoying anymore but I thought i'd mention him since I did at the start. His brattyness can be excused since he lost his home and probably lost a good number of family and friends too. Not only that but he actually grows up during the game, unlike a certain princess.

Lymselia - I really just couldn't stand this little spoiled brat. Most people would say that she matures after the Sol Falena incident but I still found her as annoying as ever.
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked Euram, but mainly for comic relief, and next time through, I'll probably recruit him instead of Eresh....

My list of annoyances:

Lu- Like you all said, she sounds like a clueless twelve-year-old girl that is talking on AOL for the first time. Unfortunately, she only knows teenage-ese (I'm sixteen myself, but I don't sound like that...and I'm probably younger then her)

Euram- Although I do like Euram, I still think that he is a major annoyance. It was great when his many plans failed though...

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally I hate Alenia the most...she is such a pain to me...always..."His Commander-ship...blah...blah...blah...", she just never learn her mistake even when she's going to die in the end...I dun call her action as "blind loyalty", but "idiotic fool"!!! :evil: Anyway...thats my personal opinion...anyone else hate her so much like me? :roll:
humpa

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

omg i forgot to mention i dislike marina too. just cause her portrait is so annoying.
Danny

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hated no one. I thought Lu was funny, Lym was kinda sweet though bratty and Toma was one of my favorite non-playables. Lun was also one character I liked alot while playing my first playthrough. I only disliked Childerich and Marscal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: