Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Water Margin Online
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How exactely is it?Its based on Suikoden...Are there Suikoden characters?Or cities?
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No it's just based on the Water Margin legend, the one Suikoden is based too. There is no suikoden characters or suikoden cities. It's just another MMORPG.

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Felipe wrote:
About the Rabitt King quest. I think the first 100 people who did this quest got the "Full-Time Hunter" title.

Well, Maybe i won't be able to get it. But at least i'll get experience. Though i'm really annoyed about the Rabbit King. What's the best way to get there? I s it by killing all the rabbits i see?

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To get to the Rabbit King you need to get Dry Radishes from rabbits and then use them at carrot patches at CZ Outskirts (try CZ Outskirts X: -46 Y: -5). It's random whether you'll be taken to the Rabbit King so you might need a few.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm lvl 34 now and you guys?

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You already know my stats, Felipe. If you would remember our conversation a while ago. Since i'm about to sleep now, i'm gonna have to continue tomorrow. Looking for more party members..

Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I was asking the other dudes. ^^ But don't worry man, you will find a party you are a Lit, everyone needs a lit in their party.

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

Potch
Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe, it seems that time shift happened here also. :wink:

Anyway is somebody still playing this?

I have currently two characters:(both at CZ)
Cammil , 48 lvl Peasant (actually not playing as him - i got bored and messed some stats)

KeiKei, 38 lvl Martial Monk(I'm playing as him a lot now, but i'm poor *sniff,sniff* )

Verse of Vitality

Potch
Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still playing this :)
I'm on Jinyang Ridge server though (JYR)
I'm a lvl 85 thief ^^

More ppl need to play! It's fun ^^

-My DeviantArt-
Chimei Star

Crescent Moon Gunners

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tried playing it.. No.

Graphics were ok, reminded me of a more basic Ragnaok Online. However, doing anything else but walk around is where it gets bad.

Options; I could go outside the town and kill 100+ chickens to level up.. and.. uh.. kill 100+ more because the monsters right next to them are still to powerful even after leveling up for quite a while.

I could do quest-- wait no. I fail to see how good these quests would help.. "Ok, here's the name of a genericly oriental-named guy I want you to find, and I won't tell you where he is." .. Uh, yeeeaah. Most of the dang names look so similar in the first place that I can't possibly tell the difference.

Ah well, enjoy it yourselves, I'll stick to my other MMO's.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

Potch
Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe. nah it isn't that bad.

Quote:

Options; I could go outside the town and kill 100+ chickens to level up.. and.. uh.. kill 100+ more because the monsters right next to them are still to powerful even after leveling up for quite a while.

Btw. you probably went east from the teleport in CZ Outskirts and met fruitlets - they could be tough for newbie. But going north from the entrance is ok - monsters are leveled in such way that getting levels on them is easy.

Names are misleading sometimes but people can get used to it. Besides there are guides that help you and show coordinates of certain persons.

Wow Elza you are 85 :shock: my Monk is still 42.
Ehhh
btw how is it with prices on JYR? I heard the items there are more expensive.

Demon King's Ambition

Potch
Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I still play. Currently a 139 Scholar. Soon as my Leveling partner hist 200, whcih will be in no time, I'm going Lunatic. ;D

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

Potch
Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prices suck on JYR that's for sure.

103 lunatic :) I love lunatic eheheee, I wanna hit 200 so I can be assassin though, it looks sooo cuuuuute!

-My DeviantArt-
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

Potch
Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Up to 144..Need to train more.

Only issue is I have no clue what to be for 2+

Page:
Tempting. I'd be the only admiral on CZ server
Official: Look so cool, only official in my guild, and fairly strong. But I have no good hero.
Bandit Cheiftan: Really..FASHION DIVAish. strong at 1 vs 1..but I dunno about in the feild..

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: