Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Connections to past games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about Mathias being from the "Northern Continent" and having a weapon called Isabel (upgrades to Isabel + and Isabel++) referring that he once came from Warrior's Village like Flik, Hix and Tengaar.

So Lucretia has darker tanned skin, blonde hair and admits to being from the Grasslands. Does that sound like a Karayan to you? Perhaps after the First Fire Bringer War she fled to Harmonia where she trained as a strategist (and apparently got ties with HGV and Cathari). While not canon this is a speculation here. Lucretia could be Karayan. Of course Samus was blonde-ish and had darker skin (He looks more like he is Black than the Karayan's tanned skin, Like Hauser) but he was verfied to not be from Grasslands.

I don't think Dolph is Zaj or Mike or whomever. Dolph died.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Sir Penguin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

One of the letters in the comment box mentioned the dwarves in the Scarlet Moon Empire.
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

RedCydranth, Lucretia IS Karayan. I think Oboro's investigations say so, but it is stated somewhere that she is Karayan.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lucretia's Kayaran heritage is confirmed, yes.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Scar

Scar's Scourge

24083 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

(Spoilers?)

Dolph never dies, at least not from what I saw.

The Dawn Rune activates on him, and for the most part that rune is a rune of healing, if anything it could have just purified his body from all the drugs he had been using.

When the Dawn Rune activated in the past it never showed any signs of destructive power, so there isn't any real reason to believe that it kills Dolph in that last scene.

I still stick to my assumption.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i also thought that back in the ruins of the ashtwal mountains...

but it could have killed him as a protective force..to protect the bearer of the dawn rune..i'm sure it was a kind of protective feature of the rune.. you also had this one spell that was an attack (destructive) spell..

and there was only that thing with lyon that would show us the healing power of the dawn rune..besides the rune spells in battle..but there was also the destructive dawn rune skill that you can use in strategic battles..

and yes..lucretia is from the karaya tribe.. something that i'm i bit confused of.. i mean she was a grasslander..no highland or harmonian first or second class citizen...how did she studied military strategies in a harmonian university?....
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But Dolph also went winky-winky-winky, just like another high-profile erm, use of the runes of Suikoden V.

I think he died. He said he was half-dead already; those drugs were probably the only things keeping him around, so when the dawn rune purified him...

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Scar

Scar's Scourge

24083 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Possibly...

but in the world of Suikoden, even a True Rune user doesn't die automatically when they are separated from their immortal life force.

It's just easy to leave it at that;

We never see what happens to Dolph.

He may or may not have died.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about the fact that the ship Yahr mentions i think it is something like kalezgar he says it was the bounty of a legendary pirate who could it be because the only one i can think of is Nelleo since it is said they made stories about him but rune cannons were mostly gone by his time so how could he obtain them or any of that.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's possible that Nalleo could be the owner of that ship.

Another thing, people are speculating that Lu is an ancestor of Meg, Juppo, and Belle. Meg's mother certainly did not agree with the "trickster" idea, but possible one of Meg's grandmothers could be Lu. They have the same eyes. Though, we know Rita's already one of Meg's ancestors.

And I'm wondering if Luc was Leknaat's apprentice yet. Zerase seems to be handling that. It would only be a few years until Suikoden I, so I could imagine Luc being Leknaat's apprentice at this point...
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you can't really based stuff off eyes or how their art resembles their art since so many are a like but arn't related in any way. but ya from the way lu acts i would say it's possible. hell look at the name of gadget, it has to use gears like the robots in lepant's mansion that juppo made had to have gears.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa wrote:
Another thing, people are speculating that Lu is an ancestor of Meg, Juppo, and Belle. Meg's mother certainly did not agree with the "trickster" idea, but possible one of Meg's grandmothers could be Lu. They have the same eyes. Though, we know Rita's already one of Meg's ancestors.

Hehe... "Ancestor" and "grandmother" are quite strong words, don't you think? Lu is probably about 10 years older than Meg, at most, considering Suikoden V definitely occured less than 10 years before Suikoden I. Perhaps Juppo was a disciple of Babbage much like Sorensen and Lu? This thread doesn't care for speculating as deep as this though. Carry on.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highwind wrote:
Lu is probably about 10 years older than Meg, at most, considering Suikoden V definitely occured less than 10 years before Suikoden I.

i thought it took place 15 years before suikoden 1.

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Highwind wrote:
Lu is probably about 10 years older than Meg, at most, considering Suikoden V definitely occured less than 10 years before Suikoden I.

i thought it took place 15 years before suikoden 1.

Are you sure? If that's true, then that would make Lorelai about eight years old and Killey about ten years old during Suikoden V, and well.... they don't look like little children in the game... :| Unless somehow Konami forgot the timeline and screwed things up. That would be major trouble, if you ask me. But you didn't, so to hell with it.

Edit: Double post deleted. :|
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just checked suikosource and it says it takes place six years before suikoden 1, boy was i way off. :shock:

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: