Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Are you stuck? (SPOILERS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Clive will appear any time after the Neclord is defeated. It's excrutiating to wait for him sometimes, but as far as I can see that's the earliest time you can get hm.

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wataru wrote:
Clive will appear any time after the Neclord is defeated. It's excrutiating to wait for him sometimes, but as far as I can see that's the earliest time you can get hm.

Yup. That's when I get him. Defeating Neclord opens up several people to be recruited and one of them is Clive. I guess I've been lucky as it rarely has taken more than a few tries for him to show up.

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

These people that open up after Neclord (Pesmerga, Crowley, Clive, Leon), I've found they only open if you have EVERY other star you can have up to that point. I've gone all the way back up to the throne room for Pesmerga only to find he's not there because I forgot to go back for Kirke or Rubi or Eikei or somebody before storming the castle. If you miss them there, they won't show up again until Moravia!

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find no problem getting Crowley.

it may be a bug or something but even if I lack a certain star of destiny, I still manage to get him.

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You don't need everyone possible, just enough stars to get your final level of the castle, which is the one with the banner on it. Once you have that, then you know you have enough stars to recruit Crowley, Pesmerga, and the lot. I can't recall the exact number that it takes to open up that level of the castle though.

~Uguu!~
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After I got over 100 stars of Destiny I could recruit Pesmerga, also don't you have to have every other star of destiny to recruit Leon Silverberg? That's another question I have since I could never recruit him either.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LordKratos wrote:
After I got over 100 stars of Destiny I could recruit Pesmerga, also don't you have to have every other star of destiny to recruit Leon Silverberg? That's another question I have since I could never recruit him either.

No. If you're getting all 108 Stars in Suikoden I then Sonya Shulen would be the very last Star recruited.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright thanks for the fast answer.
Beck

Mongolian Chop Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yo, everyone, I just need a little help, is it possible to get back to Mt. Rakutei for a second time? I'm trying to get this Rabbit plan that is located in there but I can't get inside.

IN AMERICA!
redxa3

Valence Turmeil

363113 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mount Rakutei is where again? Perhaps after you liberate Sharazede(if it is the area I'm thinking of)

Valence Turmeil
The Protectors of the Crimson Deep
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beck wrote:
Yo, everyone, I just need a little help, is it possible to get back to Mt. Rakutei for a second time? I'm trying to get this Rabbit plan that is located in there but I can't get inside.

No I don't think so, sorry.

redxa3 wrote:
Mount Rakutei is where again? Perhaps after you liberate Sharazede(if it is the area I'm thinking of)

That's Suikoden I, Mount Rakutei is in Suikoden II.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: