Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A Gaiden for Suikoden V? *Spoilers for SV*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: A Gaiden for Suikoden V? *Spoilers for SV* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally I'd love to see a side game for Suikoden V, there's some characters who I'd like to see a little older; Nick and Ax, Lun as a dragon rider, Toma as an apprentice Queen's Knight, Hero V in his fancy new clothes if you choose the "rebuild" option, Lym etc.

Thanks to my unimaginative brain, I can't come with any new type of game, but I think a strategy rpg would be good, and it could be set in any of the nearby nations, Armes (though maybe not since they're allies of Falena), Nagarea and/or Zelant.

What do you think?
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i wouldnt mind one...i was thinking something in Armes too, becuz Shula mention its very similar to Falena, as they are sorta broken into fractions within the government...so maybe a gaiden about some sort of cival war wouldnt be bad...

but if not, im sure itll eventually have it own game...

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sounds good. One thing that really got me worried about Suikoden V was the sheer number of new nations it introduced. I thought that perhaps Konami was going to try to drag out the series by having a whole slew of games in those regions. A gaiden, however, could show us those new countries without running the risk of the overall storyline getting too drawn out.

As for what type of game, I would personally love to see an Ogre Battle-style strategy RPG. Of course, that would warrant a very large-scale war, of the type you would be unlikely to find in a sidestory.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: A Gaiden for Suikoden V? *Spoilers for SV* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hawkthanatos wrote:
Personally I'd love to see a side game for Suikoden V, there's some characters who I'd like to see a little older; Nick and Ax, Lun as a dragon rider, Toma as an apprentice Queen's Knight, Hero V in his fancy new clothes if you choose the "rebuild" option, Lym etc.

those are some things i would love to see. especially toma as a queen's knight apprentience and of course the prince as the queen's knights captain. nick and ax would be interesting since ax is a 3 horned dragon and they said those are very rare.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hehe. I'm currently working on sketches of them myself. Since the gaidens are not yet announced, it's okay to at least imagine what they'll look like. I already made Toma in his Queen's Knight Apprentice Uniform. Now making Lun in her own FEMALE Dragonhorse uniform. :D

But besides that, i'd like to see another Gaiden come out. We're all Gaiden deprived here outside of Japan.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: