Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rune Transmution idea?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Rune Transmution idea? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just got off of playing Diablo 2 Exp a few weeks ago (had to trade that addiction for my Suikoden addiction). And I was thinking that it would be cool for future Suikodens that players could transmute different types of runes/items into NEW runes.

Examples (off the top of my head:
-1x Killer rune + 1x Gale rune --> 1x Double-beat rune
-3x Dancing Flame scrolls + 2x Fire runes --> 1x Rage rune

Any thoughts?

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Lord Riou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think u could do those with scrolls not runes.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought we could only transform runes into scrolls and not scrolls into runes? I never really tried the scrolls too often because I consider them a waste to equip scrolls while we could equip accessories instead.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Lord Riou

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.................right..that's what I'm saying hehehe.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People, he's not saying that those kind of things can happen.

He's saying that it would be a good idea if they incorporated them into future games.

And I agree with that. Although they would have to be careful with what they let you make. That kind of thing could be abused pretty easily, I think.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

"We're"(suikoverse speeking) alredy going to see how they take on the synthisis idea.

besides, runes aren't made like that.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Windchampionluc

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think I would want to see that. But as long as the Voilence rune is in the game, I'm good (I had like when it was in rare commodity, not purchasable at a shop)
red fang

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

personally, i would like to be able to syntysise my own tecnique rune, liken the falcon, trick or spider slay rune. we know that those runes arn't created the same way other runes are, so its posible we might be able to creat somnething similar.

i'ld want to creat a pheonix rune for fubar, that bould cover him in flames like a pheonix and do a flaming tornado. hey, maybe we could even fuse tecniqu runes, like that rune that mondo has in suikoden 2, with the falcon rune. imagine hiiting 3 monsters at once with a falcon rune attack.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be cool if you could do that or even if a character who was equipped with the rage rune and a thunder rune could pull off combo attacks without having to have other characters do it with the others and waiste turns.... I can't remember if they did something like that or not in Suikoden II, did they?
red fang

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah, they did have rune comboes in S2, but i'm not talking elemental comboe's, im more into the idea of the tecqunique rune comboe's. i guess i'm not a big fan of magic.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, I understand what you're saying, I was just wondering if the individuals could do combos on their own along with the ability to upgrade their runes as you said.
red fang

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe. i'm sure that crowly is probably researching that by know (i mean he is the one who came up with the rune combo in the first place) and who knows, ,maybe the syndar/cindar already know how to do it.

also if anyone has any info on how runes are actually created, please tell me.
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mr. Red Fang would you please check your spelling before you post sometimes it is hard to understand.
red fang

1000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sorry, i'm a realy bad typest

and please don't call me mr.
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Mr. Red Fang would you please check your spelling before you post sometimes it is hard to understand.

:? I don't have any problems understanding what Red's saying... Besides, not benig mean or anything, but he types like you do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: