Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Not getting the 108 stars ending for suikoden 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Captain Hero wrote:
This makes me want to re-play Suikoden I again for the nth time. *laugh*

The bad ending is really worth it all you get is....*Spoiler*The Speech cut short, meaning everything in the goodending minus Leknaat appearing, and if you get the good ending you get to see Gremio And Tir in a still picture, the bad ending, it's just Tir * end Spoiler*

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
irhxcbcziuzxs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well its really stupid, because i worked my butt off to get all 108 stars only to have gremio stay dead and not get the 108 star ending and have data transfer worthless because of it
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

irhxcbcziuzxs wrote:
well its really stupid, because i worked my butt off to get all 108 stars only to have gremio stay dead and not get the 108 star ending and have data transfer worthless because of it

Not really, you actually, still get some special stuff if you transfer it.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
irhxcbcziuzxs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

like?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mainly when you equip armor to certain characters. like equip humphrey with the windsprun armor and tir with a master grab and those transfer over to 2. also you get tir in 2 and flik and viktors level are higher.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I had to ask as well... >.< It was Leon, not Pahn, that always gave me a hard time - there's a very limited window in which you can recruit him, if you wait until the last scene before the final battle, attempting to give Mathiu the letter will only trigger the final battle... so you have to get every character you can as soon as possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: