Suikoden Urgent and Informational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Not getting the 108 stars ending for suikoden 1
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
irhxcbcziuzxs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:40 am    Post subject: Not getting the 108 stars ending for suikoden 1 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have 108 characters, double checked, triple checked, quadruple checked... the boss was beat and then its only hero walking into the sunset...
only greyed out name is gremio
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BTW, is it a mistake if Pahn is dead? I just want to know, because I'd like to take over the data for Suikoden II.
irhxcbcziuzxs, sorry for using your thread.

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

irhxcbcziuzxs did you get all 108 stars before going on with the final battle. seeing how it seems like you may or may not have seen that scene i won't spoil it for you.

eden, pahn needs to win his fight against teo. if you lose, then he dies and his star will not count to all 108 stars.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, Buff... Damn, now I can replay the whole thing. Does it help to boost Pahns skills? I mean, Teo made a damage about 380 points and killed him with a single attack...

The Fool
Earthquake923

SB90's Mechanized Monsters

179201 Potch
0 Soldiers
778121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sharpen Pahn up to the highest level you can, and try not to leave him home until AFTER the duel. Try to level him up as much as possible, and give him the best armor you can.
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you take him to Soniere prison he can easily reach levles in the low 30s after a few minutes. Take him shopping in Antei before you go there, too. Buy him Head Gear, Ninja Suit, Guard Ring and Toe Shoes and he will be decked out. Also sharpen his weapon up to level 12 in Teien.

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you guys. Fortunately it doesn't take that long to play the game. I will do it maybe this weekend and follow your advices.

The Fool
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Might wanna use a duel guide too, so you can predict Teo's moves. If you're against that, just fight him a few times and try to memorize his sayings for each attack.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would make me freaking mad... You're right, I will use a guide. Man, I really assumed Pahn's dead is "okay", because there are dying so many people and he was such a weakling in comparision to Teo...

The Fool
ninjakoriku

Roxas Roxxors

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that my first game too, so you're not alone. :P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i wouldn't say you would need a duel guide on it. what ever he says you can easily tell what his attack will be. you just have to read it right.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Camus the Noble

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
That would make me freaking mad... You're right, I will use a guide. Man, I really assumed Pahn's dead is "okay", because there are dying so many people and he was such a weakling in comparision to Teo...

I hope you're not talking about Stars of Destiny. For the best ending, you need every single Star of Destiny (excluding Gremio, but including Pahn) recruited and alive.

And really, Teo's not very difficult to figure out. I think there may be one Desperate Attack where it's somewhat ambiguous, but he'll usually do a string of Defends ("Come at me, Pahn," or something to that effect), or a string of Desperate Attacks ("My killer blade...").
irhxcbcziuzxs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yea, all characters before the last battle, after the battle all alive cept gremio, last fight, win, no gremio ending.. double you tee eff, and it lets me load the data into 2 though
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

irhxcbcziuzxs, you needed to have all 108 stars recruited before the big inspirational speech which is given out in the main hall by the leaders of the army. This includes having Pahn alive.

If you don't have them all recruited at this point then [spoiler]Gremio isn't resurrected by Leknaat [/spoiler] meaning you don't actually have all 108 stars for the ending.

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This makes me want to re-play Suikoden I again for the nth time. LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: