Suikoden United and Illegal Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Question Regarding the Raid on Lenenkamp

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Question Regarding the Raid on Lenenkamp Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know this may seem a bit random, but I think I've got my facts mixed up and I'm trying to clear it all up in my head.

After the Liberation Army's HQ is raided and Odessa is killed, where exactly do Flik, Humphrey and Sanchez go? Also, when and where do you see them again after this? What kind of time scale are we talking about? I think I read somewhere that some of them escaped by going down the Tolna Canal (?).

If I remember correctly, something is said about Flik trying to break into the Kunan area, and you hear from Humphrey again when Mathiu comes to aid you beyond the Great Forest (in the Kobold Village I think).

My memory is a bit sketchy of the whole thing, and one of my friends has currently borrowed my copy of Suikoden. Can anyone clear things up?

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Scrooge McDuck

The Flying Duckmen

885377 Potch
161 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As far as I remember, Sanchez and Humphrey went to gather the remains of the Liberation Army and came to the Toran Lake Castle after they heard of the New Liberation Army, shortly after Tir went to help the elves. Humphrey and Mathiu then went after Tir as a reinforcement against Kwanda Rosman's army.

Flik came afterwards to the Headquarters to ask for help to free some of his comrades, who are capture by Milich Oppenheimer after an unsuccessful attack to the Kunan region.

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Scrooge McDuck wrote:
As far as I remember, Sanchez and Humphrey went to gather the remains of the Liberation Army and came to the Toran Lake Castle after they heard of the New Liberation Army, shortly after Tir went to help the elves. Humphrey and Mathiu then went after Tir as a reinforcement against Kwanda Rosman's army.

Flik came afterwards to the Headquarters to ask for help to free some of his comrades, who are capture by Milich Oppenheimer after an unsuccessful attack to the Kunan region.

Thanks for that. But do you have any idea what timescale we're looking at? I'm sure that just before you see Kirkis (or after the battle with Kwanda maybe?), theres a point when it tells you so many months have passed or something. I could be wrong though.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i blieve it just said "several months after defeating kwanda's army".

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: