Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Help this guy win

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ley

Username

Potch
Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Help this guy win Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[Link Removed]

Now as I'm sure any guy here will tell you, winning a bet against any female is a satisfying thing, and when you factor in the reward for getting the 2,000,000 hits, I think we all need to (males and females) help this guy out. So come on people. Click, and then lead your friends to the site.
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol i clicked on it. he's not even half way there yet. does it say when he needs 2 million hits by?

*edit*
looks like a lot of people of trying to help the guy out. in like 5 seconds it went up over 50,000 clicks :shock:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I refuse.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dynast

Rising Storm

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I clicked, but I don't really think that my contribution was necessary since he has already reached the 200,000,000. Interesting bet, though, but I have to say that I'm a little insulted at the terms that his girlfriend was willing to put down.

It's just kind of degrading. But in an interesting-degrading sort of way. :D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wish him luck with the menage a trois.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've asked around about the nature of the bet and so I must refuse to click the link.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Arcana

The Engineers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sauzer wrote:
And none of you see that this is an advertisement for the dating site?

It's B.S.

leokef wrote:
Like Sauzer said, fake. In 12 hours the guy got a million hits. Google the url or the site's title and you'll get a couple results. No way someone gets that many hits without artificial manipulation or a well-established popularity. The Drudge Report--quite possibly the Internet's most popular news source and tabloid--for example, gets around 5 million hits every 12 hours.

The guy's asking for donations. He's referring people to Metrodate. The counter's rolling at a steady pace at all hours. In all likelihood, this site hasn't been up for more than a couple days. It's not even listed on the major search engines.

This guy'll hit 2 million, and maybe a couple weeks later even post photos of that chick in a threesome with some faces blurred out. All in all, he'll have conned most of us of our time and maybe a gullible few out of some donations.

Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ewww. Is that what it is? Yuck.
Sophita

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wait, is this an inappropriate link?

John Layfield wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

why would it be? doesn't promote any thing illegal. just asks for help to get 2 million viewers so he could get a threesome.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sophita

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*sighs*

*clicks link*

Yeah, I'm going to have to shut this down and remove the link from your sig, Ley. It violates board rules:

Quote:

12. Promoting acts Illegal for Minors
Due to this forum being required to follow COPPA regulations, and because the liability falls on the owner of this site, discussion of behavior that is illegal for minors will be forbidden on this forum. This includes discussion purly focused on drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, sexual acts, and any other act that is illegal for minors to perform in any nation in the world. Casual mentioning of these as a part of another discussion is not a problem (such as talking about Viktor's drinking or talking about the nature of Kanakan wine), but discussion focusing on these acts are forbidden.

John Layfield wrote:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: