Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

the Prince's real name
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Filipe

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another thing that I found rather interesting was the first two google searched items I found when I put in the name Zahak. Also a little dissappointed that they didnt decide to build on that legend when they came up with the character but I guess thats besides the point. The first is the fact that there is a location in Iran that is some kind of ancient castle named, Zahak Castle. Kind of interesting if you really think about it, but for obvious reasons wouldnt really fit this game would it?

However, the second one was a legend namely Zahak "The Dragon King" though really it is a character from a poem that someone wrote, possibly about some sort of deal in his nation at the time. Now this poses an interesting thought considering why didnt they go with this as a possibility within the game for those who know. Wouldnt this have been a more ironic, or fitting name considering the poem where this name could be found? This is just a thought anyway.

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I named him what I name all Suikoden heroes. Barry.

Because you see, with a voice like Barry White's, you need to keep your mouth shut at all times. If you let a word slip at the wrong moment, you could accidentally ignite a roaring inferno of loving passion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: