Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 1 or Suikoden 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which one to play first?
Suikoden 1
75%
 75%  [ 34 ]
Suikoden 3
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 45

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
Quote:
I'm actually quite pleased that your country has been reduced to the size it is now on the map today...

That's actually quite harsh...
I am now already disappointed by them in the game, but our nation here at Suikox is great and doesn't deserve to be in their current situation.

Yeah... I realized that after I posted it, sorry.

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No offence taken. I know for myself that some sentences seem normal to you and without the potencial to insult anybody, but after some time goes by I realise how I could have hurt somebody with my comment. So in short: Don't worry about my feelings :mrgreen:

The Fool
ramenNrice

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

umm i would say it depends on your liking really ... i mean if you seem to have trouble playing ycky graphic games then i would suggest suikoden 3 then since its the graphics aint that bad, but story wise i would say suikoden1 since you'll be able to undesrstand fully later on the future suikodden games and plus suikoden1 has an AWESOME STORY LINE but yeah.. in my case i would suggest suikoden 1 first ^_^
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

156581 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My recommendation is to play suikoden 1 first, then play suikoden 2 again to recruit Tir Mcdohl. Then play Suikoden 3 with the save file from part I and II and then. Realised how much time you have wasted, while you could have spend it beter by playing suikoden V over and over till you know how many times Georg blinks with his eye thoughout the game Spoiler including his left eye which is viewable for a brief momentSpoiler end.

Last edited by Vincent Vingerhut on Wed May 17, 2006 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5685455 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If it was me i would go with suikoden 1. I loved the game. While it may not be as advanced as Suikoden 3 is, i believe it is overall a better game. Not to mention it makes the sukoden 2 experience that much better by involving familar characters.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Caleb Cunningham

The Cunningham Cavalry

-2334 Potch
600 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I suggest you start from the start with Suikoden 1
Zelphiel

Apophis Berserkers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

definately play Suikoden 1 first... since the first 3 games are in chronological order.

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Play Suikoden I first. Then Suikoden II after that. You would appreciate the story of Suikoden III a lot more by playing the first 2 games before playing Suikoden III. Believe me.
Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You know storylinewise i would play Suikoden 1 first due to the time these events actually happened. It would also be good to play the original first so you could then see the improvements Konami made gamewise from Suikoden 1 to Suikoden 3. In the end its really up to you on which Suikoden game you should play first and hopefully you make the right choice that appeals to you.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3 rocks. 1 was just that broken. but obviously you would have to play 1 first although there is little to no logical connection that can be derived to justify luc's angst or maybe his destiny was always being an ass. Only in s3 did he had the opportunity to being a complete douche... so that might be it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: