Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 1 or Suikoden 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which one to play first?
Suikoden 1
75%
 75%  [ 34 ]
Suikoden 3
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 45

Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Man, even there you have a lot posts...

Thank you for the link. I think I will play the game maybe at the next weekend when I have time, because I ain't online on weekends. Could you tell me what is meant by the secret item? Is it something for Suikoden I or is it the Tir-thing in II? Or something else?

UberYuber is really scary... You know what? I am number 110 if it comes to the overall posts... I am a wee bit proud of myself :mrgreen: but I wish I would be here at weekends.

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

where does it say some thing about a secret item? the only thing i can guess from that is items that carry over from 1 to 2.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Er... sorry, fiffa46 only wrote:
"Now I can get the special items from the begining too."
Nobody said secret, it was mixed up in my mind, but I also don't know what special item is meant...

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh ok i know what they are talking about. this is from suikosource.com main site.

Quote:

Hidden Items
After the audience with the Emperor, don't go home. Instead, go to Sarady and talk to the man in the upper-right house. You'll get a Fortune Rune.

Alternately, go home and as soon as Ted joins the party, go to Sarady and talk to the man in the upper-right house. You'll get a Prosperity Rune.

Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Buff. I think I heard about this before, but I thought the special item was something you may get when you load a data with all stars and a living Gremio to Suikoden II. Anyway thank you again.

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well you do get germio's special stew recipe in 2 after having a cook off with lester towards the end of that mini game. but really there is no special item you get in 2 after loading data from 1 onto 2. you just get certain character equiped with certain armor and viktor and flik's level and weapon level are higher.

Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Do I have to do to gain the certain armor and if yes, is she better than the normal or just some kind of gimmick?

The Fool
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyway, you said you were playing Suikoden 3, right? How are you liking your country now, I wonder...?

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Meh, I thought my capital looks good as Hugo and companions were entering the city. Before that it looks rather boring. I still think towns are in Suikoden I or II better, but that is mostly because of the graphics. The people aren't mindblowing until now, but it could be a lot worse. All in all I like it as I like my home country :mrgreen:

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
Do I have to do to gain the certain armor and if yes, is she better than the normal or just some kind of gimmick?

umm, i'm a little confused by that eden.

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
Meh, I thought my capital looks good as Hugo and companions were entering the city. Before that it looks rather boring. I still think towns are in Suikoden I or II better, but that is mostly because of the graphics. The people aren't mindblowing until now, but it could be a lot worse. All in all I like it as I like my home country :mrgreen:

But... have you gotten up to Thomas' story yet to find out what your government itself is really like? I can pretty much guarantee you will be dissapointed... I'm actually quite pleased that your country has been reduced to the size it is now on the map today...

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I'm actually quite pleased that your country has been reduced to the size it is now on the map today...

That's actually quite harsh...
I am now already disappointed by them in the game, but our nation here at Suikox is great and doesn't deserve to be in their current situation.

Quote:
umm, i'm a little confused by that eden.

Sorry, I missed a word... I wanted to ask if I have to do something like to train the people who are coming back in Suikoden II in order to receive the armor or do I have to equip them with the armor, regardless if there is a better armor available. I hope this time it is a bit easier to understand... :mrgreen:

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you just have to equip them with the armor. no need to train them. pretty much i always gave tir the master grab in 1 since it bosted his stats pretty good, and since the windsprun armor is the best heavy armor in 1 and since it can carry over on humphrey in 2 when you upload the data it's best for humphrey.

Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks, Buff, I will do as you say. Will every armor equipped to them carried over?

The Fool
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no, so far those are the only two that will carry over on the same person.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: