Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Kairo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
b00xb3rryx

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Kairo Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone here seen the movie Kairo? I just saw it the other day and i thought it was pretty freaky. It's basically about the internet and how it's slowly taking over the owlrd or something (I could be wrong since i'm not really good at explaining things.) It's worth seeing though.

http://mandiapple.com/snowblood/kairo_pulse.htm

quote]Kaïro is based around two parallel stories: the strange events taking place among the employees of a Tokyo plant sales company, and similar happenings in the life of a young economics student, Kawashima Ryosuke (played by Haruhiko Katô).

The film opens with a young woman, Kudo Michi (Kumiko Aso, who also starred in Ring 0), who is trying to track down one of the employees at the small plant sales company she also works in, Taguchi (Kenji Mizuhashi), who has gone missing for a few days. Their boss is waiting for Taguchi to provide him with a work file for the company's computer. Michi goes to Taguchi's apartment and finds him there, seemingly normal. She picks up the work file from his computer desk; however, when she goes into the next room to thank him for the disk, she finds him dead against the wall, having hanged himself while she was looking for the work disk.

The other employees of the company, Sasano Junko (Kurume Arisaka) and Toshio Yabe (Masatoshi Matsuo), are obviously also very shaken up by this unexpected suicide, and suspect that something strange is happening. When Yabe runs the so-called work disk in the company's computer, the disk connects him to a weird website, which shows a picture of Taguchi's computer desk, with the figure of Taguchi next to the desk, hiding in the shadows. Even more strangely, on Taguchi's computer is a picture of the whole scene, receding into infinity. The two women are frightened by this, and so Yabe decides to investigate.

Some scenes in the movie was pretty freaky. Esp. the song in the background when suomething freeky is going to happen. I heard theres an american version, The pulse. But, i don't think im going to watch it. It's just going to kill the movie for me...(*cough*THE GRUDGE*cough*)[/quote]
KratosJudgement

Hell Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have never even heard of this movie is it any good?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: