Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Paintings
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: Paintings Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone know where in the castle you can put up paintings? It's probably right in front of me but I'm missing it. Maybe I can't until later in the game or something..

-My DeviantArt-
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The left wall of the Prince's room is the only place I've found. You can still make out who/what the pictures are of but I'd like to know if there's a front on place you can put ithem.
amadeusx

The Demons of Repentance

33505 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm near the end of the game and I still can't put any paintings up. Haven't tried the place where you spoke of yet, Hawkthanatos. It seems like I can't put up any pots or bonzais too. Only put up a angel statue by Luserina. >.< Help!

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bonsai plants can go on the smaller, thinner pedestals where as statues go on the thicker ones. You can also place a bonsai on the Hero's bedside table thing.

I still don't know what you can place on the main pedestal outside your room.
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where does a person get statues? I got plenty of pots/urns/plants/paintings, but no statues.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well nice to know I'm not the only one overlooking things, but I wish there were more places to put decorations.. I've found statue, but I can't remember where I got it. It's pretty creepy though, looks like a bug made out of legs, yuck..
I haven't tried putting anything in the hero's room, so I'll give that a try.
I only found two small pedistals down by the restaurant to put pots and things on though, are there more?

-My DeviantArt-
amadeusx

The Demons of Repentance

33505 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hawkthanatos wrote:
I still don't know what you can place on the main pedestal outside your room.

You can place a large statue there. I think when you haven't appraised it's a "?Large Statue" or I might of been seeing things. lol

I always thought that the squares on the walls were the places to put paintings. If I remember correctly in s4 you could more or less only decorate your own room too. I thought it woul of been like s3 where you can hang paintings everywhere.

And does anyone know if the the squares on the floor(outside the prince's room) are decorations or can we do something to it? I thought it would be like how s3 you get really big statues and you can place it there but can't really seem to do anything to it.
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a place for a plant next to the Hero's bed.

You can put a pot on a space next to the desk in the left corner of the Hero's room.

You can hang paintings between the desk and the bed on the left-hand wall in the Hero's room.

I believe you can receive statues by playing Egbert's games, but I haven't verified this for myself.

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Neclord

The Spectral Nightmares

163602 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had the same trouble with the paintings thats why I checked this topic. Thank God I've been going nuts looking for where paintings go.

Rock Golems drop statues. I've only gotten small ones from them though I still haven't gotten a large statue for outside the hero's room.

You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I didn't get a large statue until I reached the final dungeon. I don't recall which monster dropped it, but it may have been the rare encounter for that area, Nemesis. Not entirely sure on that though.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was the giant unicorn. I remember getting two ?LargeStatues, and hoping they'd carry over on new game +. They didn't and I never got to see waht they were.
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Paintings go on the two wall slots between the prince's bed and the dresser by the door.

Pots go on the little table next to the dresser and in the middle of the low partition wall in the heros room.

Bonsai go on the prince's beside table and on the small pedestals around the restaurant.

Statues go on the pedestal next to Luserina and the two large pedastals next to the lift with the gear room.

I haven't got any large statues but it seems there is just the one spot to place them, on the pedestal outside the hero's room.

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sage wrote:
I didn't get a large statue until I reached the final dungeon. I don't recall which monster dropped it, but it may have been the rare encounter for that area, Nemesis. Not entirely sure on that though.

Rare encounter? Are there rare encounters in Suikoden V? And I really didn't find Nemesis all that rare. I had unusually few random battles in the final dungeon, and at least two or three of them were Nemeses.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The music is a bit different for rare encounters. They are also relatively difficult compared to the others.
Captain Hero

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has anyone confirmed any new places we can hang the paintings aside from the wall inside the Hero's room? I got a Cavalry painting and it was of Roog, Rahal and Craig. I would find it pretty disturbing to see a painting of men considered to be "hot" inside the Prince's room. :P

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: