Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wanted Recurring Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

And my respect for the Suikoden fanbase has been knocked down a notch. Thank you.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think we will see Luc again, we saw all of story, to bring him back would make his death meaningless, unless there was a bloody good reason for him to there, like the story of creation. We will however see the other clone at somepoint im sure, prehaps even more of them.

Ted is a possible, we don't know all of his story so it could be aceptable for him to make another return to the series.
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^and if ted somehow returns, we might be able to see windy and her comrades again eh?

as for recurring characters, i dont know who i really want, maybe more of the star dragon's sword story? if i remember correctly, he is a true rune in a different form right? recurring characters may also be those extras from previous games(ahem, retso, ahem)
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to see Zerase again along with the Zodiac Sword to find out more about thier ties to one another.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm hoping for something after Suikoden 3 myself.
I'd like to see what they intend to do with Sasarai, especially after the interaction he had with his cloned brother.
Otherwise I'm up for seeing Futch again, he's sort of an ungoing character that they've never really finished the story for. I wouldn't mind him getting the Dragon Rune either, really. It all depends on how long Milia decides to keep it, or if she gives it to Sharon. I suppose it depends on if one feels they could deal with immortality as the other dies naturally.
Otherwise the only returning characters I'd be interested in areSimeon or Tir again. I think we're more apt to see Simeon, for the basic reason that we really don't know much about him. Tir's story was basically complete, but it could be interesting to see where he is now.

-My DeviantArt-
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not arguing for Luc (or Ted, or whoever) to be there, Ayda.

I'm arguing against them putting popular charactes in because they are popular. So far they haven't exactly done that, especially considering for one of their latest games they went 150 years into the past with, what, 2 familiar faces? And how many returning characters in Suikoden 3? Only a handful in Suikoden V...I don't see where you all are getting the idea that because a character is popular they necessarily will need to be in future installments.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Erm i want arguing that Spoph, returning characters could be anyone whos story ins't finished or needed further development.

Esmeralda anyone? Maybe Gantetsu? It all depends on the timeframe, for all we know t could be Paula or ted's Grandfather.
Suzume

White Wind Brigade

205407 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like it when some of the more minor characters from one game return and have a more prominent place in the story. But major characters could make cameos...Or at least a bit of name-dropping. I always feel sort of excited when someone I "know" from a previous game is mentioned.

And I'd like to see Sasarai again, post III. I'm still very interested in Harmonia. ^^;

Grasslands National Banana Appreciation Month!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Soph, ther were 3 familiar faces in S4, 4 if you include Leknaat.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
HOTACTIONDAN

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rody would be cool to i forgot all about that one haha
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd personally like to see the return of many random people who didn't really get much development, the likes of Kreutz, Fu Su Lu and Warren amongst others.

Parallax wrote:
As for Pesmerga and Yuber, I tend to think that there's a pretty good reason why they might not be around prior to the Gate Rune Wars. It would seem that Yuber was in Windy's employ for a very long time (since the Village of the Rune, when the Rune of Life and Death was passed to Ted, in fact)...and therefore, he might not have been involved in anything else that went on in the world since that time.

Keep in mind the fact that the attack on the Village of the Hidden Rune happened many years before Suikoden IV was set, which tells us that Yuber has been around for quite some time before the Gate Rune War.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
Hoodman

Saruzin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno how much you could do w/ a Suikoden between II and III because of the Suikogaiden in there, but I say post S3 would be nice so you could return to the regular timeline and S3 has plenty of options for returning characters, I do believe Apple should be strategist, Albert should be against you,(and an awesome strategist) Viktor and Flik would be old but hey it would be nice to finally finish their story.

I say they should have some SV youngsters appear in it, anywayz if itz post-S3 itz gotta have the Saint Loa Knights i be beyond mad if they didnt make a reappearance in a post S3 game

On another note continuing in Falena would be alright as they could deal w/ Armes and Nageara as new areas in which I'd say at least one of the Queen's Knights would return(I say have Lyon and Miakis the new Flik n Viktor personally) I want more Zerase too she's easy to put into other Suikos

post-SIV could be interesting if done right(probably Dukedom of Gaien) I have no idea for this one though since I've never played SIV but I liked Kyril in Tactics and want to see him again

-There is neither a more trustworthy ally nor fearsome foe than you, Your Highness
- Shula Valya

-Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie - Shu
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with Sophita about popular characters returning. If a popular character was set into a Suiko game without a good plot reason, then that would be lame and unnecessary. I'd like minor or less-popular characters to come back or popular characters come back for a good reason and have more character development (like what SuikoV did for Killey,Viki, Lorelai ,Jeane, and Georg).

Now afer beating SuikoV, I'd like to see Zerase and a older Lymsleia. Also the Armes people like Shula and Maha if the next game is set in New Armes. Other than that if the next game was set post-SuikoIII then I'd like to see some of the Zexen KNights back and Geddoe's group, as well as Mua and Hallec.

Yuber and Pesmerga should wait until the last Suikoden or next-to-last game.
Stampede

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't see why Apple would come back and be a strategist in SVI. Her ending in SIII says she goes back to Seika and either reopens Mathiu's school or runs her own school in a different building.

I think the reason that characters should come back is because their story isn't done, and their character has ways to change. In S3, Apple had come all the way around and was now mentoring a Silverberg, rather than the opposite. And then she taught kids who grew up like she did. It's a good ending.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I know people are going to hate me for saying this, but I think if they bring back Flik and Viktor, in a post-III game, they should die. It could be a major point in the game and one of the more sentimental parts. Also, the writers could make a big deal out of burying the two in some appropriate spot together. I honestly don't see these two coming back and being major heroes again. Now, I guess, let the flaming begin. :wink:

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: