Suikoden Unique and Illusional Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Why did Queen do that?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maiazuru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Why did Queen do that? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why did Queen protect Aila from Borus? Aila had attacked him sneakily, and he was within his rights to fight back.

Frankly, Karayans appear to be immature and trigger-happy in general. Just look at Lucia, Hugo and Aila. :D
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Simply because Aila is a comrade, and Queen doesn't want her to die. The unit members all trust each other with their lives, it stands to reason that they would go out of their way to save each other's lives.

Karayans can be hotheaded, but I don't think Lucia was. Lulu certainly was though.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Maiazuru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Simply because Aila is a comrade, and Queen doesn't want her to die. The unit members all trust each other with their lives, it stands to reason that they would go out of their way to save each other's lives.

Aila wasn't part of that unit then.

Quote:
Karayans can be hotheaded, but I don't think Lucia was. Lulu certainly was though.

Lucia was plenty hotheaded in Suikoden 2. Must be a tribal trait.
KoRnholio

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aila was already travelling with them at that point, though. I think the comeraderie started right after the village burned down. Especially with those two, as the only girls in the unit. They were starting to become friends.

And Queen probably understood Aila's anger, as Queen watched the village burn down too. Furthermore, Queen witnessed Borus at the height of his rage in the Karaya Village when it was being burned(Don't let any of them get away! *something about savages*), so I'm sure she didn't have much sympathy for him.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

She was hotheaded/angry/furious because she thought that the whole nation of Jowston was filled with filthy jerks who played unfair games. Well at least that's what I guessed what she was thinking back then because of her father's assassination. So it was fueled of that rather than her being hotheaded due to tribal trait.

It was proven later on that she wasn't really *that* hotheaded and could understand that not all Jowston people are jerks when Teresa offered her to kill her right there and then in L'Renouille castle.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Eriatarka

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bugg wrote:
Quote:

It was proven later on that she wasn't really *that* hotheaded and could understand that not all Jowston people are jerks when Teresa offered her to kill her right there and then in L'Renouille castle.

that was only so we could have Suikoden 3 ;)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If the thory of her pregnancy in Suikoden 2 is true, we can conclude that she was emotional because she's pregnant :mrgreen: sheesh, pregnant women in real life can be pretty scary you know?

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Schala wrote:
If the thory of her pregnancy in Suikoden 2 is true, we can conclude that she was emotional because she's pregnant :mrgreen: sheesh, pregnant women in real life can be pretty scary you know?

HAHAHA. I guess that's a possibility.

Sinocard wrote:
Maiazuru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if you look well, all Karayans we play with are reckless and hotheaded.

Lucia (in S2 and yes, a bit in S3), Hugo, Aila (EGAD), Lulu (DOUBLE EGAD!!)

Karayans are fearsome warriors because of that stubborness and recklessness. However, that makes them horrible diplomats. :D
Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My question is when Ace tells the group about "a woman who seemed to know about the raid beforehand", why does Queen say "It couldn't be..." to herself???

What does she suspect/know?

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the Karayans stubborness and recklessness....When they fight they fight with emotion....They fight in what the believe in....There a very brave race of people....Maybe that's why i always make Hugo the Flame Champion
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nutflush wrote:
My question is when Ace tells the group about "a woman who seemed to know about the raid beforehand", why does Queen say "It couldn't be..." to herself???

What does she suspect/know?

DUN DUN DUNN....

Who knows? Maybe we'll learn more about Queen later. It should also be kept in mind that Queen is originally from Sanadia, which also was attacked and conquered. I'm sure that she understands the pain Aila is going through.

Sinocard wrote:
Maiazuru

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I like the Karayans stubborness and recklessness....When they fight they fight with emotion....They fight in what the believe in....There a very brave race of people....Maybe that's why i always make Hugo the Flame Champion

The Lizards, Chisha, Harmonians, Zexens all fight for what they believe in and are generally pretty brave.

Attacking a knight who is rather innocent in the midst of an enemy fortress and attacking a knight who IS NOT innocent at all in the middle of the enemy capital are actions which aren't brave.

Karayans are brave, and fight with emotions. Only what happens when they truly have to THINK before they strike?
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i don't think that Hugo is hotheaded. in fact, i think that he's slightly mature for his age. The only time i see him lose his temper was when going against Chris, but that's it. he's nowhere near as bad as Aila. He more closer to the cool, calm and collective Thomas IMO.

Now back to Queen. The question was why she stopped Aila from attacking Borus when she pretty much had a right to? The simple answer is that Queen is methodical and doesn't think with emotions. They cam to VDZ in secret, not to cause a fight with one of the Six Renound Zexen Knights. If they did cause a fight, then queen and Aila would have to not only fight Borus, but the rest of the Zexen guards there. Then Geddoe would have to cut his conversation with [spoiler/don't know then], and the knights would surround them.

Queen is level headed, you know.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Umm because Borus would slaughter Aila if they fought?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: