Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What if Suikoden VI goes back to Tir???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JOWAH

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir ?
No way.
The only heroes i would see again in another Suikoden may be Kyril or Riou/Jowy/Nanami.
Not becouse i love them more, but because this would make sense.
You don't know where the trio is gone, along with Kyril.
But actually i prefer brand new tenkai instead of old characters for fanservice only.

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...Well as for me, I think its better Konami to get a new character for episod VI, just like most of u guys mentioned, his story is done...so I would really prefer a new character and expecting a new true rune. A cameo will be great for Tir if that's the case. what do u guys think?
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just a side note, but if they pinked up on Riou/Jowy/Nanami I would like to see Jowy as the Tenkai. It would give a different perspective and flavor, even though we were using a familiar character base. Also, it would be like getting a new rune, because we only got to use the Bright Sword in two short parts of the game. Perhaps the Rune of Beginning could even become whole......But then we'd lose Riou. Damn. Scratch that.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know about this but as far as the story goes I think it's enough. If there is still something new about him that we don't know and Konami wants to explain it better make a gaiden.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ryanwh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nah, he's done. He's off fishing in some nowhere town or chilling at home. No reason to bring him back. Its a pretty obvious theme through these games that the heroes, after what they go through, just wanna leave it all behind and start over. That's why they always do that in their good endings.
However, they could bring back Windy and Barbarossa...
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

However this could be quite possible. Let say whereever the Tir, or another Tenkai went and they lost the True Rune for a while((suikoden III)) and then they eventaully get it back and find a new cause of the problem and corruption((perhaps Graham Cray is alive,Neclord had offspring or such, Sierra became evil, Barbossa, Windy, Luc((even though he is dead his rune is still disappearing and his spirit was still there and he can be reincarnated like in Suikoden 1 with Gremio((i know it was a one time deal but it can still work. So i think they can use Tir and old Tenkai's and bring them back.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Child of The Sea God

188289 Potch
2671 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would want a game with Jowy as Tenkai. :P
JOWAH

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ryanwh wrote:
However, they could bring back Windy and Barbarossa...

MWAH! You're right! I'm waiting Windy for ages..when i knew that Ted was in Suikoden IV I was sooo sure that she could be in it >___<

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Djungelurban

145425 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: What if Suikoden VI goes back to Tir??? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

LaLaLaVinCE wrote:
Guys, just wondering what if Konami decide to set the story back to Tir, no new main character and no new true rune is introduce, will u be disappointed? Hmm...let say the story is set after Suikoden I, Tir's new adventure...

Just the fact that you phrased it "Tir's new adventure" gives me shivers up my spine. This is one of the reasons why I love Suikoden, it's no freaking adventure.
Having said that... YES! I would love it! Not with Tir as Tenkai, he wouldn't even be playable (cause that would be weird). Cause what I want and dreamt ever since Suikoden II is a game set during the Succession Wars, or to be exact the Scarlet Moon Empire Succession Wars (since Falena had their very own aswell). Tir was a tiny little fella at that point in time so he wouldn't be a fighter.
Future Saiyan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the concept of Tir coming back, but not as the Tenkai "main" character. I don't mind getting him as a secret character like in II though. But not just Tir though, I wouldn't mind having like maybe Lazlo coming back as well. I would like to say Riou to come back, but since he lack a true rune, he'd be past his young stage and be old. sorta something like Nash in III.
Tenkai

Dawn Bringer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey! Why are you all talking about Lazlo's bones? He has a True Rune, so he doesn't age!
If you want to bury him, you will have to bury him alive!

Well, a new Suikoden with Tir? It would be okay, but I don't think it's useful, his story has been told!
HOTACTIONDAN

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it would be kinda cool if he was the bad guy one time im not sure how they could do that but it would be kinda neat to go up against him and his rune
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

U mean Lazlo been possessed by the RoP??? Woow...that sounds interesting ya...or maybe having Tir to be the bad guy!!! :mrgreen:
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir as the hero of Suikoden IV? *shudders* no thank you. I like the guy, y'know, seems cool enough to share the occaisional chat over a nice cold drink on a warm summers day, but to have a whole new Suikoden with him at the centre again? No way.

I like my Suikoden's with their new Tenkai's and sensible returning characters.

If there's call for Tir to be involved again he should be a returning character or have a non-main-Suikoden game focused around him (like Rhapsodia or Gaiden)

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Zombore

Reunification

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Personally, I think if they were to set a Suikoden in the distant (100+ year) future it would be great. I can imagine an old Tir forming an army to dismantle the now-corrupt Toran Republic. They could deal with issues such as Tir having regrets about how he created the country and/or set them down the path they took. If you need a stand-by like Gremio or Nanami, just use a descendant of Gremio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: