Suikoden Unique and Illegal Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Top 10 Strangest Animals
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: Top 10 Strangest Animals Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

got this from another place i'm on. some of these animals are amazing. it's amazing of how things like that actually happen. i say the purple polar bear is dam cool.

http://www.hemmy.net/2006/03/19/top-10-strangest-animals/

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isn't this a thing for the fun section down below?

The Fool
Alucard

Blood Crusaders

2016645 Potch
214 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quite freaky O.o

Mutations and freaks of naturs, where is the circus !?

Regards
Mister Alucard the vague forum junky

Proud Blade of the Nameless Lands, Alucard, Blade of Shadows
JOWAH

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this is sorta sad, especially for the kitten

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awww... that poor kitten makes me really sad for some reason.. :(
Poor thing, it's rather upsetting.

Some of them are interesting though, like the purple polar bear and the liger, go figure!

-My DeviantArt-
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the kitten looks more like a monkey... The parrot was awesome. I couldn't figure out wat it was at first only by watching the pic.

The Fool
Tendou Souji

CLIMAX JUMP!

758170 Potch
2000 Soldiers
2225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.................................... Damn.

Looks like I won't be sleeping well tonight. The kitten..... was very disturbing. Feel sorry for the parakeet. :)

I've seen the pink dolphin before, pretty good animals. And the liger.... damn cool. :mrgreen:
Vincent Chase

1st H.A.C - Spread Your Love

314554 Potch
0 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked the Liger, personally. Frogs are getting messed up because of the pollutants in their environment being breathed in through their skin. I also believe that there are pink dolphins (*giggle*) in the Amazon River.

Just for the hell of it, here are my top 10 weirdest, mutation-free animals.

1) Golden Poison Arrow Frog - Bling-bling of the animal world, as well as owner of the most powerful toxin. They lose it in captivity.

2) Panther Chameleon - The color blue is very rare in wild animals, so I always like it. These things can get insane colors, all based on wherever in Madagascar they came from.

3) Tarantula Hawk - A giant wasp that hunts giant spiders...so badass

4) Chinese Giant Salamander - It and the Japanese subspecies are about 5 times larger than the next biggest salamander.

5) Tassled Wobbegong - Weirdest looking shark.

6) Water Holding Frog - Lives underground in the desert for years at a time.

7) Giant Clam - Nice colors, and a rep for trapping people too stupid to deserve to live (they take minutes to fully close).

8) Harpy Eagle - Most powerful raptor in the world, has Talons bigger than a grizzly bear's claws.

9) Loggerhead Shrike - Not interesting looking, but has an unusual habit. It hunts, and then kills it's prey by impaling it on whatever it can...weird.

10) Thorny Devil - Drinks through its hands.

As you gather, I like the reptiles and amphibians, but there's some other cool stuff out there as well. The list could go on and on, but it won't. Good thread, Buff!
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The sand rat's cool too. They react like insects in matter of hierarchy, there eat there crap, because they don't figest nutriments during the first time, they got a strong jaw and they don't feel pain. Weird stuff.

The Fool
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing near as freaky as that site that shows effects of traffic accidents on the human body i saw a couple of days ago. They're all pretty cute compared to that.
I think i'm naucious again.

Well better get used to this people, we might see a lot more of them in the future.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ice wrote:
I liked the Liger, personally. Frogs are getting messed up because of the pollutants in their environment being breathed in through their skin. I also believe that there are pink dolphins (*giggle*) in the Amazon River.

Just for the hell of it, here are my top 10 weirdest, mutation-free animals.

1) Golden Poison Arrow Frog - Bling-bling of the animal world, as well as owner of the most powerful toxin. They lose it in captivity.

2) Panther Chameleon - The color blue is very rare in wild animals, so I always like it. These things can get insane colors, all based on wherever in Madagascar they came from.

3) Tarantula Hawk - A giant wasp that hunts giant spiders...so badass

4) Chinese Giant Salamander - It and the Japanese subspecies are about 5 times larger than the next biggest salamander.

5) Tassled Wobbegong - Weirdest looking shark.

6) Water Holding Frog - Lives underground in the desert for years at a time.

7) Giant Clam - Nice colors, and a rep for trapping people too stupid to deserve to live (they take minutes to fully close).

8) Harpy Eagle - Most powerful raptor in the world, has Talons bigger than a grizzly bear's claws.

9) Loggerhead Shrike - Not interesting looking, but has an unusual habit. It hunts, and then kills it's prey by impaling it on whatever it can...weird.

10) Thorny Devil - Drinks through its hands.

As you gather, I like the reptiles and amphibians, but there's some other cool stuff out there as well. The list could go on and on, but it won't. Good thread, Buff!

wow those are some interesting stuff. especially the bird with the talons bigger than a bear. those have to be some dam big stuff. could deffinetly take a big ass chunk out of a human. and the lizard that drinks through it's hands it dam cool. wonder how that is even possible? glad ya like the thread :mrgreen:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No strange forms of llamas? Shame!!!

I don't find the liger strange in any way at all, but whatever.

If you guys check out the comments below the pictures in the page, someone has said that the frogs were just doing something called "multiple amplexus". From what I gather, it's some sort of three-way froggy-doggying...... Go figure. :|

My favourite's the purple polar bear. I wonder if that skin disorder resulted from natural causes or due to pollution?
Eden

Private Godwin Army

560494 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
A female polar bear named Pelusa turned purple after she was given a special treatment to clear up a skin condition.

There you have your answer, Highwind. :wink:

The Fool
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Eden wrote:
Quote:
A female polar bear named Pelusa turned purple after she was given a special treatment to clear up a skin condition.

There you have your answer, Highwind. :wink:

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Hahahaha!!! I just got it. I thought the purple came about because of some natural cause or something, but it's actually the purple that treated it. Stupid me.... I didn't read it well enough. :|
rane

86165 Potch
50 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Same with Highwind I don't find it strange that there is a Liger but the sad thing is Lion for a Lion and Tiger for a Tiger. Same with the Tigon.

To feel used, to feel lust, to feel wanted for once
To know there's somebody else who's dying to feel anything
I'm Ready and willing
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: