Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lucretia's Past (SPOILER!)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alicia Longfellow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Lucretia's Past (SPOILER!) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, I am pretty sure that Lucretia is originally from the Grasslands. In the game, if you talk to her after retaking Sol-Falena, she will tell the Hero about how she witnessed a True Rune go out of control when she was only three years old. She mentions that there were "flames out of control" and that she has nightmares about "all those charred, burned bodies." That sounds identical to what happened with the True Fire rune in the first Fire Bringer war.

What I'm wondering though, is which clan is she from? She seems to have some ties with Harmonia as well, which could mean that she might have actually been from Le Buque and had a similar situation to Franz in Suikoden 3. Somehow I don't see her as being from Karaya or Chisha. This is all interesting to me, because Lucretia is becoming my favorite of the all strategists. I wish she'd return in future games, but somehow I doubt we'll be seeing her again. ;_;
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Lucretia's Past (SPOILER!) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Apparently, she IS indeed Karayan, hence her skin color.
Alicia Longfellow

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Lucretia's Past (SPOILER!) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Forum Poster wrote:

Really?? Her skin didn't look THAT dark to me, and she doesn't really act like a typical Karayan--she's more calm and collected than most of them. Now the only thing left is to figure out what her ties with Cathari mean.
Forum Poster

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Lucretia's Past (SPOILER!) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Falena wrote:
Forum Poster wrote:

Really?? Her skin didn't look THAT dark to me, and she doesn't really act like a typical Karayan--she's more calm and collected than most of them. Now the only thing left is to figure out what her ties with Cathari mean.

I was surprised as well, since she looks more like Chris's father than Lucia or Hugo. And I assume she learned to suppress her natural Karayan tendencies during her time in Harmonia.
Patricio

A Snowfall in Summer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I seem to remember King's Blog implying that her green hair dye had some sort of significance, but I never figured out what it was. She never brought it up to me, and Oboro didn't have anything to say on the matter either. Anmyone know anything?
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was just a bit of backstory, she messed up trying to dye her hair once and it turned green.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: