Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

lymsleia?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She's strong for her age,any girl who's in her position would cry everytime iof that really happened
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: lymsleia? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Crimson wrote:
Could anybody give me an info of this girl and if possible the pictures too

I'm curious about this little cutie...

like 'em young? well thats what the internet is for, 12 yr old 18 yr olds.

or are you "aww shes so coot like a little kitten", sure shes a cute kid, but don't make the pedo refferance. Thats just creapy. Shes amuzing, stubbron and has a lot of misdirected somthing....Moxy I think. Though she does seem like a brat who'll bite your head off. mature and head strong. and yet not a mary sue, no supprise this, what is it called? lolita complex is surfacing.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Yam Koo

Mighty Dragoons of Draconia

10296 Potch
1050 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with kuwaizer. This is getting to be creepy in many ways. I don't think this should continue.
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:07 am    Post subject: Re: lymsleia? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
Crimson wrote:

or are you "aww shes so coot like a little kitten", sure shes a cute kid, but don't make the pedo refferance. Thats just creapy. Shes amuzing, stubbron and has a lot of misdirected somthing....Moxy I think. Though she does seem like a brat who'll bite your head off. mature and head strong. and yet not a mary sue, no supprise this, what is it called? lolita complex is surfacing.

Lolita complex well everybody who knows anime calls me that lolita complex or lolicon, well actually lym is really a tough nut to crack like his father Ferid I think
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: lymsleia? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

kuwaizair wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Lolita complex well everybody who knows anime calls me that lolita complex or lolicon, well actually lym is really a tough nut to crack like his father Ferid I think
Yam Koo

Mighty Dragoons of Draconia

10296 Potch
1050 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I mean, its ok with me, but I don't think it is a good topic for this site. I mean asking for info is one thing, but going into the whole hot and cute thing is taking it a little too far.
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

huh? Lym is 10, lolicon is being attracted to young girls no? I doubble checked from my inital wikipedia expedition.

I think the cutie comment was a bit of sarcasic demi role play. Trust me I do it a lot. It also gets you banned.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Eden

Private Godwin Army

563383 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's ridiculous... I don't think Crimson wants to satisfy some kind of paedophilia... He just made a comment about a character in a game. I think there is no reason to discuss the thing this way.

The Fool
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I was just joking about all that, the hot may have gone too far but the cute one suits her fine
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: