Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Where Will Suikoden VI Take Place? Speculate Here! (Spoiler!!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope not, Bright Shield Rune Bearer. As stated above, Harmonia is most likely the setting for the final Suikoden. Almost all mysteries will be (should be) unveiled in that country. Almost all conflicts had emanated from them and most likely and fittedly belong as the FINAL setting... Unless, of course, there's another threat to the Suikoden world in another part of the planet but...

Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

.. yeah. We even don't know anything about whole world situation.
I was wondering (actually it was one of my imagination stories for Suikoden series) , cause Suikoden is going back and forth in time, i was wondering if there's going to be a 'modern' suikoden. Like in cities with buildings and stuff. that would be pretty original and interesting. Runes powers as nukes and stuff.
Yuber on motor bike :P ...etc. Whole new settlement in future. But not with spaceships and stuff.
Just imagine it as in Suikoden in NewYork and simmiliar settlements.

This idea occured me after reading Annie Rice's Vampire Choronicles. It was pretty interessting to see (read) some creatures, which r usually put in Gothical time, in places like modern Paris , New York, Manhattan etc.

It had that great feeling about characters who have been trough lot of time and saw old civilisations falling and new rising. And yet again those characters are part of ancient times which r unfamilliar to new generation.

So just imagine Leknaat, idk... Yuber and Pesmerga in some totally cool outfits, with bunch of backstory and stuff.

either way. It's still too early to talk about this. :)
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
I hope not, Bright Shield Rune Bearer. As stated above, Harmonia is most likely the setting for the final Suikoden. Almost all mysteries will be (should be) unveiled in that country. Almost all conflicts had emanated from them and most likely and fittedly belong as the FINAL setting... Unless, of course, there's another threat to the Suikoden world in another part of the planet but...

How about if Harmonia is not the placewhere all the mysteries should be solved. How about Sindarin? I have not played SUikoden Vso I do not know whether Sindarin mysteries had been resolved or not. In my opinion the biggest mysteries is not in Harmonia, it is in Sindar.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As much as I would love the Nameless Lands (for obvious reasons), I am guessing it will stay in the new area from V.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In my brain it says a nameless place or that place where in Suiko II the chef rival of Hai Yo come from
Himuro

La Morte

844834 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looking at the map on their star, it would be nice to be able to go from country to country in SVI. Hopefully it involves Armes and Nagaar.
ShangDOh

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm hoping for Harmonia, I say it's the perfect country to set SVI in if it's going to be on PS3.
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to see the Nameless Lands as well, but i don't think it will happen in Suikoden VI, plus it would ruin our vague status.

I believe the two most logical choices, as stated before, are the Falena area and the Gaien Dukedom. Personally i would like to see the Gaien dukedom, which is at this moment pretty much as mysterious as the Nameless Lands is. They might have had some issues during the Suikoden IV time because they were not able (or willing) to send reinforcements to foght off the Kooluk invasion. We also know that prior to Suikoden IV Kooluk and Gaien waged war against each other.
We might find out what, or get some clues about what happened to Kooluk and Lazlo after Tactics.
But if Gaien would be the scenario for Suikoden VI, i doubt we would see much of the Island Nations and Kooluk as we pretty much have seen enough of them. I believe some nations to the west would rather be involved and there's a good chance we get to see some returning characters wether the time is sometime near Suikoden IV or V's.

Then there is the land mass west of Toran.
skymansxeno

30626 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want Nameless lands and Harmonia to wait. I think the one right before the last Suikoden should take place in the Nameless lands and the last in Harmonia.

I would love to see any other place. Kannakan, Dukedum, Armes, Negerea or the west contenent. Any will do. But I think the next could take place in the Dukedum.
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i also think that SVI will most likely occur in the nameless lands or other places except for Harmonia. harmonia is the country that i think fits best as the setting for the final suikoden game.

how bout kooluk?
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to see Kanakan. With this "Roundier Haia" person, all the booze, and the special sword techniques taught there, it seems like a fun place for an upcoming Suikoden game! I think Harmonia will be one of the last places we see in the Suikoden series. Though, I would LOVE to see Nagarea, Zairland, Gaien, Armes, etc...many places to explore.

As for a timeline...I'm betting they'll avoid the post-Suikoden III timeline. Though, they have to continue the timeline sometime. There's still many wars that could very well be turned into games someday. There's the First Fire-Bringer war, the Tinto-Zexen War, the Hero's war, the Gaien-Kooluk War, the Succession War, etc, etc, etc. Any of those wars could easily be turned into a Suikoden game in the future.

As far as countries that haven't been explored, we have Gaien, Nagarea, Zairland, Nameless Lands, Kanakan, Harmonia, and New Armes. There's older nations, too, such as Aronia and the Old Armes Kingdom. There could very well be any chance for any of those nations to be in the next game. There's more of the Grasslands to explore, as well.
Jeanemon

23356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ooh. A game about the war of Sucession. That'd be a dream for me. I've allways loved that area, and I might get to see younger Tir! Awwww.

I also would love to see it set in Kanakaan. They'd have to do some sort of drunken master kung fu character. That would be awesome.
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to bet that SuikoVI will be set prior or maybe a little after SuikoI.

So I'll put my predictions in a timeline:

After SuikoIV: Gaien Dukedom. Like ardPSiKo said, we do not know why Gaien refused to help Razril during the Island Liberation War. Maybe there was civil unrest in the country. And since Gaien is still around in SuikoV (as I've heard) then there could be a Suiko game that shows when Gaien became a more stable country. Possibly it could be set 10 years before SuikoV.

After SuikoV: Still have'nt played SuikoV yet (but tomorrow I will :D ) it could be set in New Armes, Nagaar, or Zairland. Since New Armes is apparently shown more in SuikoV, then that will probably be the next likely setting. Pehaps Nagaar could be involved as well, don't know about Zairland.

Before SuikoII:I don't know if anything else was going on during the Liberation war, but since Kanakan is the closer to Toran, then a Suikoden would be set there. We could also see if Kanakan took up some former Kooluk territory and see it's locations again.

After SuikoII and before SuikoIII: A 15 year gap here. Going to Kanakan is also a possiblity here as well as the countries surrounding Falena. Don't know why but it could happen.

After SuikoIII:???
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure about Suikoden VI but hopefully if they make a Suikoden V side game it deals with at least one of the nearby nations.
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually when someone stated that Harmonia was the last place for Suikoden seires i think they are wrong. We can end up with the Sindarians who never stop moving. Also we can end up with the BLue gate rune to.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: