Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Is all silverberg great Strategist?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CZF123

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Is all silverberg great Strategist? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This is another curios ques of mine.....is all the silverberg great strategist and they do they have great minds???
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe, yes. It is being portrayed by Konami that Silverbergs are a family of great military strategists. A "trademark" I believe, for the Silverberg Family. Having a trademark will make everyone in the family popular.

In Romance of the Three Kingdoms, I'll relate the Silverbergs to the Sima family.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if they wern't great strategist then they wouldn't add them in the games. even though apple and shu arn't a silverberg, they were trained by mathiu and were great strategists. elenor wasn't that great but the other 4 we've seen so far are great.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
elenor wasn't that great but the other 4 we've seen so far are great.

I agree. If only the Suikoden IV story is not at short as it is, we could have probably seen more from Elenor.

Anyway, I always liked her line:

"People are better when they are simple."

That's the greatest I heard from her.

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That was the tail end of Elenors careeer though.

If you had been drinking non stop for a few years i think you might not be as great as you were back in the day, especially if you fuel your main stratergies around fire, which seems to also be a mark of Silverberg/student of.

Mathiu - Burns down The Floating fortress.
Oddessa - Fire Spears!
Shu - Burns himself down.
Never played 3 so i don't know if cesar/Albert played with fire
Elenor - A bit differnt since the burning ships were aimed at her, but she still though of a stratergy to deal with them quickly.

So all in all fire makes the Silverberg.
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

aydas_arrow wrote:
Never played 3 so i don't know if cesar/Albert played with fire
So all in all fire makes the Silverberg.

No they didn't. They were after the True Fire Rune, however. Maybe let's consider.

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well there we go, conclusive proof that the Silverberg family are genetically Pyromaniacs, and that they activly teach others from young agevto do the same.

The teaching thing also gives me the link for Elenor, she taught Cray to use the fire as a weapon, hence the burning ships.

Wrap this one up folks, it's done!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: