Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Characters washed out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
irhxcbcziuzxs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:12 pm    Post subject: Characters washed out Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just started Suikoden today, and as i was playing the characters faces are kinda washed out, sometimes almost close to white... so im thinkin, this must be my TV. So i went to youtube and watched some clips from suiko 5
sure enough its the same there..
i dont get it...
Danny

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's just the way the characters are. You should get used to it. It's no big deal with the fact Suikoden 4 had worse graphics. Plus, Suikoden is know better for its scenarios and not for the graphics. I must admit that I miss the ol' Suikoden II 2D sprites... :wink:

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok just making sure it wasnt me, i just adjusted my brightness so i could play oblivion and burnout without troubles, this would have made a big mess

seems like alot seems washed out, i was hoping for livley colors, but... it sure feels like a suikoden game.. hooray
Danny

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also think the graphics I alittle to blur though, I'm sure it's not a big con for true gamers who love Suikodens. I so want to play it right now. Ugh!! I'm tired of waiting. I had to do some layway at Wal-Mart this morning because I didn't have enough to pay the game. Stupid money.... :|

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just notice the washed out look, thats all
Adelaide Silverberg

The Strategists

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hm, yeah good point, considering they seem like they're from a really sunny area. The main thing I noticed (graphically) is that all the areas (so far) are pretty non-descript. Everyone/thing looks the same. The taverns don't have any drinks or anything on the shelves, there's just nothing TO the scenarios. They look incomplete. But that's really my only complaint (more an observation) at all about the game so far! :)

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, nobody's perfect so that game won't be perfect. I enjoy the game the way it is, even if some things are missing like the glasses, cups, wine bottles and things like that are not seeable at all. It's just a game so you just have to deal with it. :P

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well since the story is in the Queendom of Falena we can say it is due to the fact they wear some makeup. Thats what i can say if that can help you get over the fact.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: