Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

How do feel about the main character being non-human? Also ? about Run

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: How do feel about the main character being non-human? Also ? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I mean with all the different races in suikoden (wingers,elves,kobolds,dwarves,ducks, and lizards to name a few), and already having been the humans in all the series so far, how would you feel if the main charcter in a future game was non-human? Or how about a half-breed? Dog-man anyone?

I think it would be interesting at the least.

With that said, I was wondering can non-human races hold a true rune? I don't think we know of any that do have one, is it possible?

Sorry if this has been asked, too lazy to search right now.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've heard it assumed that the sindar aren't human, Yuber is assumed to be a demon, and Luc and Sasarai aren't exactly human so I assume that they can considering all of those people have held true runes.

Also we already had a topic about non-human tenkais but I suppose that it was probably lost in the shuffle.

I don't think there's a point to having a non-human tenkai, part of the role of the main character is to appeal to the public, and I find it much easier to sympathize with and relate to a young male (ages 16-20) than a bipedal, anthromorphic cat. A non-human tenkai would ruin that in my opinion.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
uwangski

Lilly's Loyal Guards

701224 Potch
200 Soldiers
32 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Spoiler*

Kyril isnt exactly human, but he's not Tenkai star anyway.

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd love to see an elf tenkai. A female elf tenkai would make me squeel like a schoolgirl.
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i like that idea. having a non-human main character for a change and seeing the humans of the suikoden world from a different point of view. (maybe a game ala-rhapsodia) that game may tackle racism, different ideologies, etc.
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

Sorry if this has been asked, too lazy to search right now.

too bad; lazy or not, search first, or the topic will be closed. it's already been pointed out that this topic exists, so i suggest you look, or simply refrain from starting 'new' threads.

simple, easy and...done.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: