Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What if the main character of a future suikoden game is a girl/lady?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: What if the main character of a future suikoden game is a gi Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this is pretty similar to the other thread here about nonhuman main characters and i wanted to ask this there but i think this one deserves a separate thread.

anyway, i just wanna know how you would feel if a lady is the main hero of a future suikoden game? imagine a kika-like character having a true rune or someone like.. umm. viki. for me it would be cool. there are few rpgs there that has female characters as the main cast (ffx-2) so i think that given a proper storyline, this can be possible.

note:
i dont know if someone had already said or asked something similar to this (because the search button just showed me a bunch of messages with the words :main, character, etc. on it)
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: