Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Suikoden 2 party
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Felipe, That's right! I beat you and i'll always beat you! Mwahaha! Bow down to my meaniness! :twisted: By the way, since when did you join the Island Nations? Weren't you part of Kooluk?

Georg, what do you mean that Georg (yes, you) are 100% Latino?

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's okay Naruto boy, I'll have 1000 posts now and them in no time I'll have the power to defeat you. Just you wait. =P

I went to TIN yesterday I think. Me and Jorge. Wanna join too?

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I meant was this, Georg Prime (the charater) is 100% Latino. That is why I like/d him. How do I know?

1. He like's Cheese Cake(which latino doesn't?)

2. He travels A LOT (If you don't understand this one PM me)

3. Georg, is slang for George, and we all know that is a derogitive off Jorge.

4. Look at him! He even has a spanish accent!

I'm not going to spend my time making this a speculation, because it isn't, it's a cold hard fact.

On another note, happy 1,000 Felipe!

Happy 1,000 Felipe!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats for reaching your 1000ths post. Nah, i'm happy to stay here in Jowston.

Back to the topic, it seems that everyone's content in using at least one of the the "Level 99 gang". They consist of Georg, Pesmerga, Mazus and Long Chan Chan. I believe that is all of them. But even at regular levels, i'm sure that people would have chosen them anyways. After all, Georg is the god of war, Mazus has all the runes that matters, Pesmerga can pose his cool pose all he wants and LC Chan is a super health tank.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zamza

Fire Dragon Cavaliers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've never gotten any of them at level 99, I just always preferred physical attackers to magic users. That's why the closest thing to a mage in my Suiko 2 party is Riou.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Usual Party
Riou
Georg
Pesmerga
Shiro
Kinnison
Nanami

Beast Rune Party
Riou

No it's not a typo using only Riou is actually woefully easy.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Beast Rune Party
Riou

No it's not a typo using only Riou is actually woefully easy.

Explain, explain.

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Equip Riou with a Violence and Killer Runes. Also make sure he has Silver Armor on. Then just beat the hell out of it, because of the game's massive handicap system Riou will take like 50 damage from the Beast Rune's super attack if he's unlucky. Once he hits Violence target the head you weren't working on beating then watch as he seemlessly beats it down in one attack then finishes off another limb. Then heal with Bright Shield whenever you need it.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no offense but that's just stupid. that has to be very very boring. why would you actual just take only riou.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Fudozukushi

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I get bored very easily, I once replayed the first HQ defense battle ten times to see if I could kill Solon Jhee's unit before it retreated, never could though.
aaroncorrales32

2857 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, for me, I prefer:

Front Row:

Camus (or Georg)
Flik
Pesmerga

Back Row:

Luc
Riou
Mazus

This is the best there is! a combination of might and magic! this packs quite a punch! try it! ^_^
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Unlike people believe, Pesmerga is not a good character. He only has 1 rune slot and you cannot remove his armor. In my opinion Viktor is better than him. Equip Viktor with Double Beat Rune and Titan Rune and he will be better than Pesmerga.

As for magician, I reccomend Rina and Nina better than Luc and Mazus. They are not full magician so they can attack from back row without Pixie Rune.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aaroncorrales32

2857 Potch
30 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc and Mazus might be at their disadvantage considering they are placed at the back row. Still, their rune still deals huge amount of damage eventhough they are banned from attacking due to their melee-type of attacks. As for Rina and Nina, yes, they could attack from the back row, but their attack are so weak dealing almost none (considering their str and weapon lvl.). As for their magic, it isn't that great either. I also considered not only their availability of their attacks, but their defensive stat as well. So, I still prefer Luc and Mazus to do the job.
Caleb Cunningham

The Cunningham Cavalry

-2334 Potch
600 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front Row:
Viktor
Flik
Georg

Back Row:
Luc
Riou
Mazus

The focus of my team was to put the strongest players in the front row and awesome mages plus one healer in the back.
Delsaber

New Gaien Wildcards

132495 Potch
1660 Soldiers
2625 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Let's see how functional my memory is...

When I'm not tied-down to any particular story characters, my point generally consists of Valeria, Anita, and Wakaba. Watching the back are Rina, Riou, and Eilie. This arrangement allows for some great power attacks (Valeria & Anita, especially thanks to their combo), speedy moves (Wakaba & Riou), and solid magical support (Rina & Eilie) generally leaning towards offensive magic as Riou's Bright Shield is often more than enough for healing purposes. All without more than one sausage at the party!

This roster also conforms to my usual preferences regarding character selection, e.g. "no frontline mages" and "no tanks". Suikoden II is easy enough as it is, yes?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: