Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Suikoden 2 party
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Rune2RuleThemAll

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I dunno but I feel this combo was weird but extremely effective, and wanted to know if anyone else used it or had something similar.

My prime party consisted of

Georg Prime
Flik
Viktor
Camus
Miklotov
and of course Riou

Now I know your thinking "Thats 5 S's and one M! huh?"

But this is a killer combo.

In the front row I put Viktor, Georg and Miklotov. All are very powerful attackers but not strong with magic, so I equip Greog and Viktor with double-beat runes and all the front row with down runes for their weapons.

In the back row is Riou, Camus and Flik. They are all good attackers but strong with magic. Camus has the rage rune and I also gave him a cyclone rune, Riou has the Bright shield Rune of course, also I gave him the blue gate rune and a ressurection rune. Flik has his lightning rune and I gave him Sierra's Darkness rune.

Now on top of all that you have the unites, since Camus and Flik can't attack regularly from the back row. Flik and Viktor, Camus and Miklotov, and my favorite,The Pretty Boy attack Flik, Camus and Miklotov.

All weapons sharpened to the fullest and all of them are in the best armour. In the other slots they have 1 high stat accersory, 1 600+ food heal with 8+ servings and a sacrifical jizo

I destroy anyone I fight with this combo, the game was way too easy after I put this together.

So I wanna know what you think, and did anyone else use this particular set up, or something close?
Hoodman

Saruzin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

W/ pure SII characters(not McDohl) its gotta be Flik and Viktor, Riou and Nanami, Georg or Valeria filling up that last S slot, and 6th slot is usually open for whoever, I've put Kahn, Clive, Futch, Eilie, and Killey

-There is neither a more trustworthy ally nor fearsome foe than you, Your Highness
- Shula Valya

-Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie - Shu
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Janus Valentine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I tended to use my favourites which meant.

Front Row
Sheena - Cracked me up. I didn't really power him up to his full potential just because I didn't think it would "suit" him (i'm weird like that).
Viktor - Another one that cracked me up. A very likable character, having his strength didn't hurt either.
Humphrey - Physical Wall. Keeps poor old fragile Luc safe, and he's quite a cool dude too.
Back Row
Sierra/Tir - First Mage. Deals the (magical) pain alongside Luc, plus she's rather easy on the eyes despite being a bundle of pixels. I use Tir when I can be bothered, just to abuse the Soul Eater
Riou - Self explanatory. Main healer
Luc - Second Mage. A very cool character though his reluctance to use the True Wind more often kind of annoyed me.
Konrad

Blazing Salamanders

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Likewise, i usually use my favourites:-

Front Row :-
Georg Prime, Pesmerga and Viktor.
Since all of them are great attackers with some decent defeanding power, you can rest when you know those three are your front row in battle.

Back Row :-
Tir, Riou and Flik.
My main force in battle both Riou and Tir are great healers with their runes especially their final spells which can hurt the enemy and heal your companions.Flik used u his rune, i can use his unite attack with Viktor which can be very strong.
Mafioso
moss2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Front Row :-

Flik, Valeria, Camus

They usually had the best combination of Magic, Defense, and Strength. Made sure the three of them were my strongest. Valeria I was fond of her strength and magic defense, Flik was a round about strength and magic user, as for Camus pretty much was the same as Flik but was better with a Rage rune.

Back Row :-

Tir, Viki, Riou

Tir was great with the Soul Eater rune, a major asset as Ted was in Suikoden IV. Viki was my main magic user, she had 3 rune slots and her magic was over 150 so she did double Level 4 spells. Riou I had him skilled more in magic then in strength * hence I played the rope mini game and gave Riou a bunch of magic stones* He was able to cast double Level 4 spells.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

no viktor shaun :shock: :no:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Hoodman

Saruzin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flik, Viktor, Tir, Riou, Georg, Nanami, and w/o Tir it was I believe Kahn or Sierra sumtimes I swap Georg for Pesmerga but I like Georg more so yeh

-There is neither a more trustworthy ally nor fearsome foe than you, Your Highness
- Shula Valya

-Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie - Shu
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jowy

ASHRAF

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kira Yamato wrote:
Dude are you sure that's wise? You'd better make sure they got some mega defense if you're going to do that.

yeah don't worry it always work i have luc at lv.99 and the other 2 at high level the last time i played it the hero was at lv.99 and tir at lv.63 and luc at lv.99 so no worries i just kick beast rune ass and for seed and culgan i can beat them with 2 characters(hero and tir)
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

629970 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My party is as such, in formation:

Pesmerga Viktor Georg Prime

Riou Tir Mazus
Zamza

Fire Dragon Cavaliers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My party tends to be:

Front: Georg, Pesmerga, Zamza

Back: Riou, Lo Wen, Killey
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My party is like:

Front: Sheena, Flik and George.

Back: Riou, Killey and Kahn.

I use them just because I like them, they are all balanced characters good in melee and magic. Just George that is only good melee, but he with a killer rune he becomes a real killer, but not for my surprise. ^^

Shenna with Mother Earth and some melee runes like killer and double-beat, same to Flik but instead of Mother Earth I give him Thunder.

Killey with a Rage rune and a Killer rune, Kahn with Ressurrection and a Wind Rune maybe. Riou uses Bright Shield and the other runes I keep changing all the time.

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what the hell! Why is Georg ALL of a sudden in everyones party?

DAMN YOU SUIKODEN V, I FEARED THIS WOULD HAPPEN(pray for me Egbert)

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know about you, Georg Prime, but i've liked Georg in II, even before Suikoden V was announced. And it might also have to do with the fact that some of us had Georg starting off at Level 99 when he was recruited. And a man who likes cheescakes will be liked by everyone. ^_^

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

He was in my party already. You know the first time I got him he was lvl 99 because of that bug and then he never left my party again.

EDIT: Ahh Starsky, you beat me!

Last edited by Felipe on Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Starslasher wrote:
I don't know about you, Georg Prime, but i've liked Georg in II, even before Suikoden V was announced. And it might also have to do with the fact that some of us had Georg starting off at Level 99 when he was recruited. And a man who likes cheescakes will be liked by everyone. ^_^

meh, I only like him 'cause he's 100% latino

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: