Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Suikoden 2 party
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm I guess you're right there. Can't argue about that.
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front:
Oulan, Georg, and Flik
Back:
Luc, Clive, and Riou

I like a lot of characters and I vary it, but those are among my top favs so my most desired party arrangement ^^

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front: Sierra, Georg, Riou
Back: Ayda, Luc, McDohl
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used alot od characters but hear goes..

Front: Viktor,Flik,Humphrey,Georg,Camus,Miklotov,Pesmerga

Back: Riou,Clive,Bob,Kinnison,Stallion,Mazus.
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bob eh? Interesting choice. I like his Wild Fang attack. He's quite strong.
Nekomancer

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Team A:

Front row left: Camus
He is one of my favourite characters in Suikoden II. His statistics aren't particularly extraordinary but I build my teams based on who I like the most.

Front row centre: Miklotov
Again, he is one of my favourite characters in Suikoden II. Besides, what good does Camus do me without Miklotov?

Front row right: Shiro**
I am a big softy for animals and wolves are quite a beautiful species.

Back row left: Riou
He has to be in the party.

Back row centre: Kinnison*
I love archers and nature lovers so he seems an obvious choice.

Back row right: Stallion***
I'm impatient and so to run on the world map I need him in my party.

Team B:

Front row left: Viktor
How could I not use him?

Front row centre:Flik
Can't have Viktor without Flik!

Front row right: Sheena
I find him to be amusing.

Back row left: Riou
Once again, has to be here.

Back row centre: Hoi*
He also amuses me.

Back row right: Sasuke*
I had to have a ninja somewhere.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
*Before the loss of Nanami one of thsese slots will be used by her
**If I replace Kinnison with Nanami I also replace Shiro with Sid
***When I replace Shiro with Sid, due to Nanami taking up Kinnison's slot, I replace Stallion with Chaco

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here are the characters that i like to use:

Riou, Nanami, Shiro/Kinnison, Miklotov, Camus, Flik, Viktor, Kahn, Wakaba, L.C Chan, Oulan, Valeria, Anita, Kasumi/Mondo, Sierra, Lorelai, Hix/Tengaar, Millie, Georg, Pesmerga, Mazus, Sigfried and Feather.

Yeah, that seems like a lot. Here's a combinatin that i used:

Front Row - Valeria - Anita - Oulan

Back Row - Riou - Millie - Sierra

When i used Valeria, Anita and Oulan, i was fortunate enough to get 3 Fury Runes from Muse. Oh, they were so powerful, their criticals topping 1,100 damage. And the Falcon Criticals nearly reached 2,000.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Front line:
Shiro, Kahn, and Viktor
Back line:
Riou, Sierra, and Clive

That group has always been more than sufficient for my playing. I can never remember if Sierra or Kahn is the M range one, whichever it is, they're in the back row.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kahn's the M range character. Very interesting combination you use there.
JOWAH

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Whoa, just played suikoden 2 again.
Here's mine:
Humphrey, Zamza, Riou
McDohl, Futch, Luc

^.^
Sometimes using Sierra, Georg and Nanami when avaiable instead of mcdohl or humphrey

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Futch eh? That's an interesting choice. I've been experiementing with different characters myself. He's not a bad character.
JOWAH

Sierrachan

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, i am female, and this mean i look at first the level of the cutiness (is it written in that way ?XD) of character. Once i used him even in GS1 even if he sucks, but who cares, he's nice *_*
The only non-bishie char is Humphrey, but i like him, his story and how he takes care of Futch. About Zamza....I ALWAYS liked him, i actually think he's hot too (lol)
But recently i've noticed he looks like Marluxia from KH: CoM o_o (actually is Marluxia who looks like him xD;)

Jibrille 's Protector
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kira Yamato

Dragon Army

7000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a guy of course but strangely I don't look at the cuteness levels for the girls. Well SOMETIMES I do but I usually look at their stats. I always have at least 1 sometimes 2 females in my party depending on their stats.
Artificity

Ronery Puratoon

17923 Potch
0 Soldiers
750 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It really isn't that hard to beat the game using "theme" team's. I was able to beat the beast rune using only Riou and the Matilda Knights simply because it was a cute way to beat Seed and Culgan and I dared myself to just continue from there.

Anyways, on to my party, which really doesn't make any sense statistically but it's my party and I'll cry if I want to use whoever I so damned want. Characters are listed from left to right.

Front:

1) Chaco - TWO RIVER REPRESENT, YO. The very moment I saw Chaco as a character, I knew he was going to be my favorite because I thought he was fun and an annoying brat, which seems to be the kind of character archetype that I actually adore to bits. Then, the moment I read Sid and Chaco's conversation upon acquiring the scary winger, all my shounen-ai readings went through the roof and now they're happily married in the Suikoden world in my head. Functions also as my sub-healer (Say what!?) since he's the only person other than Kahn that can use the Resurrection rune really well.
2) Riou - Come on man, this guy's a powerhouse! Friendship rune on the weapon and the Bright Shield rune are just too good for words. Also, I can't remove him but I don't really want to because no one else can heal from my pool of characters but him.
3) Sid - I can't have Chaco in my party without his future overly creepy, fish burying man-husband. He's also pretty wicked with a Darkness Rune too. CHAAAAAAAACOOO... XD

Back -
4) Koyu - I like Koyu. That's enough reason for him to be in my party even though all he does is piddling damage but has speed from here to WHOA because of his silly Gale rune. Plus, the lampdragon bandits are just too cool because I like my characters gruff and uncivilized yet hopelessly endearing.
5) Sasuke - It started with me attempting to level people up to at least 80... and then I decided that I might as well use him because he's a jerk (And not even a cool jerk like Zamza at that!) like his Naruto namesake and then just find ways to have him die within the battle. It gives me so much satisfaction when I do that. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go try and get him killed again right now.
6) Simone - MY DEAR FRIEND! XD!!! This guy cracks me up so much! Plus, he feels reminiscent of Michael Jackson because of his nose and perm. Heck, even his outfit reminds me of MJ's HIStory album and the outfit he wore there! (Go away all you haters. We love you Michael!)

man.... you guys need to use Simone and Vincent more often. They're a frickin riot!

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me

I used different varieties for the front such as

georg-pesmerga-viktor-flik-camus-miklotov

then at the back mostly are

clive-tir mcdohl-kahn-nanami-riou

but My lineup mostl I used are

front= viktor-flik-georg
back= riou-tir-kahn
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: